- by Firefox user 5979547, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5This addon's settings interface always looked like the kind of interface only shady people know how to make. The behavior of the developer in the last few months has only confirmed that appearances oftentimes don't deceive. I mean, deleting a version from the version history??? I didn't even know that Mozilla allowed that bs and I am going to report this addon. Good riddance.
- by Firefox user 13422010, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5This addon used to be great. Since the latest updates the VERY VERY annoying new tab opens up. Since that happened I continued to use 56.1 because it worked great and did NOT have that sketchy behavior. Now 56.1 has mysteriously vanished from the version history. Does anyone know if it's possible for a door to be opened for malware with this behavior. Deleted entirely for now. Awful experience.
- by TwoDogsFighting, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Refuses to save any zoom settings. Stupidly clicked on update button before i realised what i was doing and the only version that actually works, 56.1, has been removed from version history, so i cant reinstall it.
- by Pir8pete, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Ever since versions 60.0+ this has not worked correctly;
-Pages sometimes need a reload to activate the zoom level.
-When updating to 60.0+ versions it wipes all per site settings. (FF Version 51.0.1)
-Remove that time bomb you have built-in, so if we like a version and a version of FF we can stay at these levels w/o being forced.
-Where is version 56.1 this was the last known properly working version. Why was it removed?
-I'm going to revers engineer to remove the time bomb
- by Firefox user 13367696, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5NS+ still does not work. I notice that when I open the NS+settings via the FF add-on page, there are references to Chrome, not FF. Perhaps the wrong file was uploaded to the FF add-on site?
- by Jazzbutcher, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Always opens with the donation page or a new tab. Honestly, Firefox has become a really crappy browser. I'm switching over to Opera... it takes a whole lot less time to load pages and it doesn't freeze up like FF does. But the whole startup on the donation page is really awful. Are you trying to FORCE people to donate (in order to remove your solicitation from the browser?). Sure seems that way.
- by Firefox user 9859802, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5The developer of this addon clearly has limited knowledge how to test and apply these so called upgrades. Incompetence and erasing negative comments seem to be his primary abilities.
- by Firefox user 13370408, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Can you please take the latest upgrade away and burn it? I keep uploading the previous version but it only lasts a day and upgrades itself, now it's disappeared completely.
- by Firefox user 12851181, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5I'd like to second the mention of weird zoom levels, and the most recent update also seems to be overwriting fonts on sites, making all content just look entirely messed up. Is it possible to roll back to the previous version? I depend heavily on this plugin for work.
- by Spam Spam Bacon Spam, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Go here for this other add-on that let's you finely control text and image zoom on a page-by-page basis, just like no Squint. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/zoom-page-we/?src=search
- by Darwin4Ever, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5NoSquint Plus was updated today to version 61.2 and 61.3 in my FF ESR 52.4.0 (32bit).
Since that, even after a FF restart, NoSquint Plus no longer works at all .
I can understand the "rewrite" for WebExtension is a major change, but really can't understand it's released in it's alpha-stage as an update