- Rated 5 out of 5by Link Safe, 6 months agoThis is the best extension I've tested so far!
Works as expected, and blocks EVERYTHING
you tell it to block! I recommend it to everyone!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Eliot Cole, 7 months agoI use this in my private life *extensively* here I'll be trying to ensure that I can apply a tool like this to work seamlessly in a work context without too much overhead in times of being a time-sink.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Darrell Ulm, 8 months agoNoScript is still awesome especially for web development to turn scripts on and off, it mat require WebDev knowledge to use, or at least practice.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Kimmy Hed, 8 months agoThough it may break many sites, it does what it's supposed to. Thank you Giorgio 👅🐈
- Rated 5 out of 5by Monk, 8 months agoI have been using "NoScript" firefox extension for 10 years now. In Windows + Linux. If you don't have antivirus software installed then "NoScript" is a must to have. Even with 'globally allow' option it works