Review by Firefox user 17335594
- Rated 1 out of 5by sBRB4Q7, 12 hours agoNo longer works on sites with embedded YouTube videos, a shame really, I reaaly like NoScript. It's just unreliable on mobile.
Developer responseposted 12 hours agoHi, could you please report with some more details either on https://noscript.net/forum or https://github.com/hackademix/noscript/issues ? thanks!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17917367, 16 days agoalas does not show many scrips but blocks them without choice.
- Rated 4 out of 5by TheTwitcher, 24 days agoHas a very intuitive UI so it is easier to learn than uBlock Origin's medium mode. However, it can only allow or deny all scripts based on the server domain and cannot filter individual scripts.
- Rated 2 out of 5by HonestReviews, a month agoFreezes your system when reporting x-site and ID alerts. Unacceptable. Mozilla/tor connection to this review page is being interferred with/blocked had to reload twice.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Dark Vicky, 2 months agoThis extension does it all, protects privacy, ad block, and it even allows you to stop secret http connections.