- by Firefox user 15811121, a year agoRated 2 out of 5Precisam inserir a opção de incluir a funcionalidade de lista de exceções, pois existem falsos positivos. A única opção atualmente é desativar a extensão, navegar por onde deseja e depois reativar
- by Tacsipacsi, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5Great add-on for security, but still inferior to the legacy version at some fields:
– Blocks malicious websites a bit late (I believe that it’s a restriction of the WebExtension technology), and every time during a browsing session, i.e. even if I just accepted the danger and click on an internal link on the page (this can be fixed).
– Still not marking safe and malicious websites in Google search results, but asks me time to time to set Norton Safe Search as the default search engine. I don’t want to use that awful piece of software, I want to use Google or Bing or whatever I’m used to, with the little badges by the Norton extension. It’s not that hard to achieve even with WebExtensions.
– I don’t remember how it worked before, but when the extension thinks that a download is malicious, I can’t download it. If I know that the extension is wrong, I have to disable it to get the file downloaded.
- by Firefox user 13595852, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 51. Using ask.com is to reduce the user experiance to a second rate search engine
2. Not working with one of Sweden's largest internet banks, skandia.se, is not okay if you sell a Swedish version of the software. Because of the incompatibility, I had to shut down safe web alltogether.
Norton is still one of the top internet security solutions out there. Even if I believe I'll try Kaspersky next time due to Nortons very many false positives.
- by Tuxedo Will, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5Since Version 2, you can not paste in your Norton password to unlock the vault. Loss of this ability is very annoying. It really slows things down considering that the unlock password is needed at every start of Firefox (unlike IE). Please enable the unlock password field to accept Paste and/or CTRL-V! Meanwhile, I'm stuck using Version 22.214.171.124. :(
- by TradeHound, 4 years agoRated 2 out of 5My Norton Security Toolbar was automatically disabled. So I found this and installed it. What's going on?
I'll upgrade my Rating after I have used this a while :)