- Rated 5 out of 5good
- Rated 4 out of 5No doubt about this add on of Mozilla Fire Fox. This is really great. I have left to use the Mozila Fire Fox but now I have returned to the Mozila Fire Fox and I am surprised that they have changed from old version to new and this is really a great version. Better from chrome and the extension by offering Symantec is really great. I love it and recommend to all users of mozila that they need to use on their browser.
- Rated 5 out of 5Good
- Rated 3 out of 5No website ratings like the "legacy" version used to have... that was the best part in the search results.
- Rated 2 out of 5Since Version 2, you can not paste in your Norton password to unlock the vault. Loss of this ability is very annoying. It really slows things down considering that the unlock password is needed at every start of Firefox (unlike IE). Please enable the unlock password field to accept Paste and/or CTRL-V! Meanwhile, I'm stuck using Version 18.104.22.168. :(
- Rated 5 out of 5Thank you. All plugins are great.
- Rated 5 out of 5Very good！
- Rated 3 out of 5Great except that it conficts with the latest firefox when I try to reply to comments in nola.com. With safe web enabled I get an error message and it won't let me reply, but with safe web disabled it works just fine.
- Rated 5 out of 5good and full virus block
- Rated 1 out of 5Мобильная версия не реагирует на сайты на которые реагирует полная версия расширения. Например на сайт https://mozilla-russia.org/products/
- Rated 5 out of 5Nice to have
- Rated 5 out of 5Norton always was the best.I did my homepage Norton Safe Search.Thank you!
- Rated 2 out of 5Très efficace et simple d'utilisation
- Rated 5 out of 5Call Norton @ 800-441-7234 & fixed for free if you have Norton Account
You don't need this Add-on; call Norton @ 800-441-7234 and a tech will fix this problem for free. Apparently Norton had an expired signature. It worked for me; wish you the BEST!
- Rated 5 out of 5well i too had norton toolbar disabled last night - and then found this add on in firefox - although i managed to fix the old problem by going on the norton forum - i quite like this web browser extension better so am using this instead - so far its ok
- Rated 2 out of 5My Norton Security Toolbar was automatically disabled. So I found this and installed it. What's going on?
I'll upgrade my Rating after I have used this a while :)