- Rated 5 out of 5Facilité d'accès
- Rated 5 out of 5I have used Norton/Symantec products for years and am very pleased with them. I have never had to deal with a virus infection in all of those years.
- Rated 4 out of 5I feel safer with the Norton safe search
- Rated 5 out of 5Super fajny dodatek. Polecam
- Rated 1 out of 5incompatible with the google search engine, guys need to fix this.
- Rated 3 out of 5interessante ma a volte non trova quello che cerchi
- Rated 2 out of 5Great add-on for security, but still inferior to the legacy version at some fields:
– Blocks malicious websites a bit late (I believe that it’s a restriction of the WebExtension technology), and every time during a browsing session, i.e. even if I just accepted the danger and click on an internal link on the page (this can be fixed).
– Still not marking safe and malicious websites in Google search results, but asks me time to time to set Norton Safe Search as the default search engine. I don’t want to use that awful piece of software, I want to use Google or Bing or whatever I’m used to, with the little badges by the Norton extension. It’s not that hard to achieve even with WebExtensions.
– I don’t remember how it worked before, but when the extension thinks that a download is malicious, I can’t download it. If I know that the extension is wrong, I have to disable it to get the file downloaded.
- Rated 4 out of 5It worked!!!
- Rated 1 out of 5computer freezes all the time since I added this
- Rated 5 out of 5I just compared this Norton addon with the Bitdefender Trafficlight addon on the AMTSO test site and Norton was much more effective, it basically blocked everything, unlike Bitdefender Trafficlight. This Norton addon is an important extra layer of defence agains malware and viruses when you browse the web.
- Rated 2 out of 5Unfortunately it now confuses both computer and cellphone ... It didn't before the phone entered the picture!
- Rated 5 out of 5Have used for years and have been happy with service
- Rated 1 out of 5Was running perfectly but suddenly over the last few weeks a yellow bar flashes up for a split second. I have finally been able to grab a screen shot to see what it says and its this Norton Extension. It was fine but now its not. Other reviews point towards some update in December as being the fault. no good Norton!
- Rated 5 out of 5Super handy! I'm always wary of the websites I visit, and love any tool that helps keep me safe.
- Rated 3 out of 5I am going to post a neutral rating. The add-on is fine in principle, but over the past week, with several tabs open, things have come to a shuddering halt, with eventually a note that Firefox is not responding and that a script (which one?) is causing the computer to go slow. Wit's end stuff, but eventually I navigated my way to the Add-ons Manager and saw the other comments. I note the update on 27 December, which possibly is when things started going backwards. I have disabled the add-on, and for the moment things are OK. I hope this gets sorted because the principle was good. Thanks.
- Rated 1 out of 5Norton extension is causing the computer to operate slower. I can't seen to get it corrected what a pain
- Rated 5 out of 5Que sin dudarlo no hay otra igual, desde que inicie a usar una computadora busque que su Antivirus fuera el de ustedes. Gracias Siempre!!
- Rated 1 out of 5Unfortunately I am getting too many "unresponsive scrip"t notices associated with Safe Web, It has moved from "Feature" to "bug" all of a sudden