- Rated 5 out of 5I just compared this Norton addon with the Bitdefender Trafficlight addon on the AMTSO test site and Norton was much more effective, it basically blocked everything, unlike Bitdefender Trafficlight. This Norton addon is an important extra layer of defence agains malware and viruses when you browse the web.
- Rated 2 out of 5Unfortunately it now confuses both computer and cellphone ... It didn't before the phone entered the picture!
- Rated 5 out of 5Have used for years and have been happy with service
- Rated 1 out of 5Was running perfectly but suddenly over the last few weeks a yellow bar flashes up for a split second. I have finally been able to grab a screen shot to see what it says and its this Norton Extension. It was fine but now its not. Other reviews point towards some update in December as being the fault. no good Norton!
- Rated 5 out of 5Super handy! I'm always wary of the websites I visit, and love any tool that helps keep me safe.
- Rated 3 out of 5I am going to post a neutral rating. The add-on is fine in principle, but over the past week, with several tabs open, things have come to a shuddering halt, with eventually a note that Firefox is not responding and that a script (which one?) is causing the computer to go slow. Wit's end stuff, but eventually I navigated my way to the Add-ons Manager and saw the other comments. I note the update on 27 December, which possibly is when things started going backwards. I have disabled the add-on, and for the moment things are OK. I hope this gets sorted because the principle was good. Thanks.
- Rated 1 out of 5Norton extension is causing the computer to operate slower. I can't seen to get it corrected what a pain
- Rated 5 out of 5Que sin dudarlo no hay otra igual, desde que inicie a usar una computadora busque que su Antivirus fuera el de ustedes. Gracias Siempre!!
- Rated 1 out of 5Unfortunately I am getting too many "unresponsive scrip"t notices associated with Safe Web, It has moved from "Feature" to "bug" all of a sudden
- Rated 2 out of 51. Using ask.com is to reduce the user experiance to a second rate search engine
2. Not working with one of Sweden's largest internet banks, skandia.se, is not okay if you sell a Swedish version of the software. Because of the incompatibility, I had to shut down safe web alltogether.
Norton is still one of the top internet security solutions out there. Even if I believe I'll try Kaspersky next time due to Nortons very many false positives.
- Rated 3 out of 5I understand the concept and the need but stopping me from getting unsafe sites, but stopping me from getting to two of my banking sites is ridiculous. Give me some way of adding a known "safe site" to a list so I can get to the site.
BTW - when someone does a specific URL, don't change the URL to a portion and declare it "unsafe"!
- Rated 3 out of 5No reputation icons in search results. Scam Insight don't work also...
- Rated 1 out of 5worked for a few days and then nothing! Vault won't open, nothing auto fills... now I have to reenter all my passwords... come on Norton! get it together!
- Rated 5 out of 5Ich arbeite seit etwa 1986 mit Norton... norton_command...und andere Norton Sicherheitsprogrammen. Norton ist für mich, zur Zeit, eines der zuverlässigsten Sicherheitsprogramme, die ich kenne. War sehr froh, dass Firifox die "Zusammenarbeit mit Norton" ermöglichte, (da andere Internet Browser dies mehr bekämpften, als förderten...)...
musste aber leider immer mehr feststellen, dass Firifox dies stellenweise auch "praktizierte"... da die "Überprüfung einer Echtheit" einer Website, (durch Norton) nicht mehr möglich war.... da deaktiviert.
Ich hoffe nur, dass Firifox diese "gute Zusammenarbeit" mit Norton weiter verfolgt und anbietet... es wäre schade, wenn ich deshalb Firifox nicht mehr als Internet - Browser nutzen möchte ... bzw. kann.
- Rated 5 out of 5it tells you when a website is safe or not , been using Norton for a long time