- Rated 5 out of 5good.
- Rated 1 out of 5do not no if it working
- Rated 5 out of 5Norton means awesomeness.
- Rated 1 out of 5Computer practically stopped working completely when I added this new Norton stuff. Freezes all the time, incompatible with Firefox apparently. Terrible. hate it.
- Rated 5 out of 5So far it's working very well.
- Rated 2 out of 5Hate that when I print something of Firefox, there is a stupid "Safe Web" box included. Anything from Norton should not show up when printed!!
- Rated 1 out of 5恐ろしいほどメモリ消費します。タブの開けすぎに注意
- Rated 5 out of 5I'm a big fan of Norton.
- Rated 5 out of 5Norton support Mozilla Firefox. thi
At means awesomeness. Thanks Norton.
- Rated 3 out of 5Que cada dos por tres quiere que utilices otras aplicaciones de norton, como buscador predeterminado, guardar contraseñas.....
- Rated 5 out of 5the best i have found and used in a while quick, easy, secure all at a click and a glance.
It's sad users are subjected to legalese and spyware has become the accepted norm among 'free and proprietary' services. If this were some random add-on developed by some nobody it would have been appropriately removed from mozilla services.
Protip: Firefox already has Google Safebrowsing for malware. All you really need is to block ads and malware domains with Ublock add-on and scan files with the virustotal website. If you still need this add-on, maybe you should reconsider your browsing habits.
- Rated 5 out of 5Works great as a Norton extention
- Rated 4 out of 5havent really used it much but I love Norton products.