- Rated 1 out of 5Norton safe web work good in chrome, but its nightmare in firefox. Its eating your RAM. Dont use it until Norton fix this add on.
- Rated 1 out of 5Firefox grinds to a halt with this add-on enabled because it chews up my 16GB of RAM. Websites refuse to load or take forever to load. It brings my PC to a halt where I can't do anything.
- Rated 1 out of 5With Safe Web 184.108.40.206 performance has become miserable. Pages frequently take 5 to 10 seconds to load. It can also take as long for *anything* to happen when clicking a link.
Please fix this immediately or I'll have to remove it!
- Rated 5 out of 5Very nice. Works just like I expected.
- Rated 1 out of 5It used to be amazing in the past!
But now it's slowing down the browser TERRIBLY !!!!
And it still has lots of false positives which leads to block a lot of websites that has nothing wrong with them!
And the websites that actually has problems it doesn't block them all... So after years of using it I'm finally removing it.
Waiting for "Windows Defender Web Protection" for Firefox. Just like when I replaced Norton Security with Windows Defender last year.
- Rated 5 out of 5I love it
- Rated 5 out of 5good.
- Rated 1 out of 5do not no if it working
- Rated 5 out of 5Norton means awesomeness.