- Rated 4 out of 5Tool macht was es soll. Meistens. Bei der Entscheidung ob ein Passwort gespeichert werden soll, gibt es einen Ja- und einen Nein-Button. Mir fehlt ein NIE-Button.
This tool is doing what it is created for. Most times. There is a YES- and a NO-Button to save password. I would like to get a NEVER-Button, too.
- Rated 1 out of 5It asked whether I wanted to change home pages. It did so while I was busy, and so I accidentally clicked outside of the yes/no dialog box. It then took over my search. And the search results through this app were horrible. So I removed it. What I want is ratings on Google's own search, not for the app to take over my home button.
- Rated 1 out of 5Norton safe web work good in chrome, but its nightmare in firefox. Its eating your RAM. Dont use it until Norton fix this add on.
- Rated 1 out of 5Firefox grinds to a halt with this add-on enabled because it chews up my 16GB of RAM. Websites refuse to load or take forever to load. It brings my PC to a halt where I can't do anything.
- Rated 1 out of 5With Safe Web 184.108.40.206 performance has become miserable. Pages frequently take 5 to 10 seconds to load. It can also take as long for *anything* to happen when clicking a link.
Please fix this immediately or I'll have to remove it!
- Rated 5 out of 5Very nice. Works just like I expected.
- Rated 1 out of 5It used to be amazing in the past!
But now it's slowing down the browser TERRIBLY !!!!
And it still has lots of false positives which leads to block a lot of websites that has nothing wrong with them!
And the websites that actually has problems it doesn't block them all... So after years of using it I'm finally removing it.
Waiting for "Windows Defender Web Protection" for Firefox. Just like when I replaced Norton Security with Windows Defender last year.
- Rated 5 out of 5I love it