Rated 3.5 out of 5
3.5 Stars out of 5
- by vishybear, 14 days agoRated 2 out of 5not at ALL happy with this add on. it's so hit and miss that it's not worth using.
will work for a while but then it will log you off and then you get a "something went wrong" error when you try to log on.
I'm a paid up customer, so not sure whats going on
Developer responseposted 14 days agoHello. Please double check if there are no other add-ons installed on your browser that could interfere with the NordVPN browser extension. If the issue still persists, try reinstalling both the browser and the extension completely. In case that does not help, please contact our support team once again at https://support.nord-help.net/ so we could help you further. -G.M.
- by Zeronok, 16 days agoRated 2 out of 5The addon keep forgetting user and password.. I'm getting tired of it after almost 1 year.
Today it gives me error 429....
I never use anonimous mode in firefox so I don't really understand why this happen.
Yes, I already contacted your costumer service.
I think you should review the addon code.
Developer responseposted 16 days agoHello. Please double check if there are no other add-ons installed on your browser that could interfere with the NordVPN browser extension. If the issue still persists, try reinstalling both the browser and the extension completely. In case that does not help, please contact our support team once again at https://support.nord-help.net/ so we could help you further. -A.S.
- by Samuel, 24 days agoRated 3 out of 5I have the same problem for "The proxy moz-proxy://us8107.nordvpn.com:89 is requesting a username and password. The site says: “NordVPN”". I change the account with a friend, i reinstall the add-on, and i still can´t solve it. Please help meee
Developer responseposted 23 days agoHello! We would recommend fully clearing the cache and cookies for your browser, which should resolve the issue occurred. Steps on how to do so can be found here: https://nordvpn.com/blog/how-to-clear-your-cache/
Make sure to contact our support team at support.nordvpn.com if the issue remains afterwards. -Neo
- by Justsomeperson420, a month agoRated 2 out of 5The proxy moz-proxy://us8107.nordvpn.com:89 is requesting a username and password. The site says: “NordVPN”
Have this prompt all the time and once I enter info it just cuts out my internet. Not only that but I have to constantly log in to my VPN service all the time for no reason and it won't save my password. Pain in the butt for a service I bought 3 years of.
- by Firefox user 16334747, a month agoRated 1 out of 5I love everything Nordvpn does and everything always works fine, but not this addon. Never works, therefore I have deleted it.Hello. It would be great if you could specify the exact issue that you have experienced while using our VPN service. We would also suggest contacting our customer support for them to take a closer look what could be causing the issue and troubleshoot it. Our team is online 24/7 at support.nord-help.com. -G.M.
- by Firefox user 14491954, a month agoRated 1 out of 5Complete rubbish! I have to reinstall the add-on on regular basis to make it work properly!
- by ltuna, a month agoRated 1 out of 5Hoax. Advertised completely free Firefox extension. When I enter login and password, it shows SUBSCRIPTION EXPIRED. After pressing RENEW SUBSRIPTION, it opens a page with paid plans. I didn't even use it before. So it's not free as advertised.Hello. Our VPN service is paid, but we offer a 7-day free trial. Take time to explore our VPN app for private and secure internet access and decide whether it meets your needs. We'll be happy to assist you via live chat at support.nordvpn.com. -Neo