- by Firefox user 16709199, a year agoRated 2 out of 5Nord VPN do a great job for great value, usually, but this extension won't log me in to my account.Hello. Please try reinstalling the extension and try logging in again. In case you are still unable to login to your account, it would be best to contact our customer support team at support.nordvpn.com for them to check on the issue and help you solve it faster. -A.S.
- by lolo, a year agoRated 2 out of 5the plugin is bugged, often displays a turning wheel without ending instead of the button to activate the VPN or to login. the only work-around is today to uninstall-reinstall the plugin: very very annoying...
Requires also to login way too often. it needs a lot of improvement to be usable.Hello. Perhaps you have any other extensions that could be interfering? If not, please try contacting our customer support team at support.nordvpn.com and we'll check on the issue in more detail. -L.L.
- by Kellerkind, a year agoRated 2 out of 5Pro- es funktioniert manchmal ohne Probleme...
Im ernst es gibt (Erfahrung von Freunden) bessere und günstigere VPN Lösungen (die einen noch dazu nicht zwingen über 3 Jahre bei ihnen zu bleiben).
Ich würde es nicht nochmal kaufen.Hallo. Es tut uns leid, von Ihren Erfahrungen mit unserem VPN-Service zu hören. Es wäre großartig, wenn Sie das genaue Problem angeben könnten, das Sie erlebt haben. Wir helfen Ihnen gerne weiter. -G.M.
- by Brian Griffiths, a year agoRated 2 out of 5Why can the extension not stay logged as it does on my iphone? A real pain to login every time, especially with the new login window and recaptcha. Can barely tell the difference between the cars, trains, boats & planes!
Performance also very variable, often stops or slows right down after a few minutes.
Still nearly 2 years subscriptio left, but thinking of changingHello. We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please try reinstalling the browser extension and check if there are no other extensions installed on your browser that can interfere with the NordVPN extension. If the issue persists, please contact our support team at support.nord-help.net so we could help you further. -A.S.
- by USER-EXPERIENCEONLY, a year agoRated 2 out of 5I have not actually used this, but my experience with this company is they give NOTHING for free. Their free trials are bogus, waste of time trying to get one. From memory the last time I looked at it, they were just trying to get you to pay by making you think it's free when it's not. I hate dishonest developers who pretend to offer something they do not.Hello. We currently offer a 7-day free trial for new customers, who purchase the subscription through Google Play Store. Additionally, we do offer a 30-day money-back guarantee for all initial purchases. If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us at support.nordvpn.com. -A.S.
- by KernelPanic, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5I like NordVPN as a service but this addon is pretty buggy. Often times it leaves the connection enabled but signs out your user in the extension leaving you in a limbo state that does not necessarily allow you to sign out especially if the VPN server is having issues. I've had to uninstall this extension and re-install multiple times as a workaround. There has to be a way to "force disconnect" on the VPN when you're not signed in and you guys really need to make the random sign-outs not happen anymore because this is ridiculous.Hello. We're sorry to hear about this issue. Please make sure to check if you don't have any other extensions installed that might interfere with the NordVPN extension or if the issue persists please fully re-install your browser. In case it does regardless, please contact our support team at support.nord-help.net for assistance. - A.V.
- by Firefox user 13113864, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5it works but it is slow. it is best just turn on VPN with NordVPN for Windows 10. It is WAY faster. NordVPN connection through Firefox add-on for whatever reason is really slow.Hello. We are sorry to hear about the issues you are facing. Please double check if there are no other add-ons installed on your browser that could interfere with the NordVPN browser extension. Also, try connecting to the country geographically closer to you. If the issue still persists, try reinstalling both the browser and the extension completely. In case that does not help, please contact our support team once again at https://support.nord-help.net/ so we could help you further. -G.M.
- by charlieeJ, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5This is great when it works, it's supposedly the best VPN, but it really slows my internet when switched on half the time, and when using the app it will disconnect after about 10 minutes. Watching a movie on Netflix with the app is impossible. It's not a free VPN so we expect better! It would nice to not have connectivity issues and to not affect browsing speed.Hello. Thank you for your review. In case you are experiencing a slower connection while using the browser extension, please try disconnecting and connecting again, so it would reconnect you to a different server. In case you are experiencing issues while using our application, try switching the VPN protocol in the application settings menu. If that does not help, please contact our customer support team at support.nordvpn.com. -A.S.
- by vishybear, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5not at ALL happy with this add on. it's so hit and miss that it's not worth using.
will work for a while but then it will log you off and then you get a "something went wrong" error when you try to log on.
I'm a paid up customer, so not sure whats going onHello. Please double check if there are no other add-ons installed on your browser that could interfere with the NordVPN browser extension. If the issue still persists, try reinstalling both the browser and the extension completely. In case that does not help, please contact our support team once again at https://support.nord-help.net/ so we could help you further. -G.M.
- by Justsomeperson420, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5The proxy moz-proxy://us8107.nordvpn.com:89 is requesting a username and password. The site says: “NordVPN”
Have this prompt all the time and once I enter info it just cuts out my internet. Not only that but I have to constantly log in to my VPN service all the time for no reason and it won't save my password. Pain in the butt for a service I bought 3 years of.
- by hawk, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5Doesn't work for private windows. As soon as I load up a private window in firefox, both firefox windows no longer connect through the proxy. Once the private window is close, the normal window loads instantly and works againHello. As a first step in troubleshooting the issue it would be best if you could try reinstalling the extension and checking if there are no other add-ons/extensions that could interfere with the NordVPN one. If the issue persists, please contact our support team at https://support.nord-help.net/ so we could help you further. -R.L.
- by evg, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5Не давно Beeline Kazakhstan заблокировали доступ к интернету для NordVPN, не возможно подключится.Привет. Пожалуйста, свяжитесь с нашей службой поддержки клиентов, чтобы они подробнее рассмотрели проблему. Мы будем рады помочь вам решить эту проблему. Наша команда работает круглосуточно и без выходных на сайте support.nordvpn.com. -L.L.
- by Limbiotic, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5This is really, really slow. Works fine with Chrome, but somehow the Firefox extension takes forever to load pages.Hello. VPN connection speed is highly dependent on a number of factors and can be improved by altering a few settings. Hence, we’d highly advise you on contacting our customers’ support team, for them to provide you with assistance on its improvement. Our team is available 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com. -L.L.
- by Firefox user 16239329, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5Great idea, love the functionality but I've got the same problem as many others - it's logging me out each session. Fresh OS instalation / browser.
Entering credentials is annoying as modal dissapear, and form is not keepassxc friendly, so it's really for the ones using unique mail (+in gmail) and complex password
Please consider different way of providing credentials.
With both issues fixed (no log out, easier credentials entry) I would give 5 *Hello. Please try re-installing the browser extension to check if that helps with the issue. If the issue persists, please contact our support team at https://support.nord-help.net/ for further help. -G.M.
- by Firefox user 16024946, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5Often unable to connect to server. Warning UNABLE TO CONNECT TO SERVER. Very, very annoying!Hello! Sorry to hear about the issues you have experienced. We would suggest trying to reinstall the extension. Also, make sure you are not exceeding the 6 device limit. If the steps don't solve the issue, please contact our support team via support.nord-help.net for further assistance. -A.P.
- by AliBaba, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5This extension allows me to change my IP but all my DNS requests do not match the country I am connected too. Instead, it uses my local ISP for DNS lookups. Please fix this.
- by jcorn3, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5Great, but will occasionally bug out giving you proxy errors and forbidding you from logging in. This required removing and reinstalling.
It's a month later and now I am failing to connect after reinstalling the extension. Hopefully support can figure it out.Hello. Do disconnect from our server before closing your browser to see whether the issue that you're currently experiencing persists afterward. If anything, do not hesitate to contact our customers' support team regarding further assistance on its resolve at support.nordvpn.com.
- by RobJoy, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5Sad, sad,.. extension.
Where can you select the type of server you are trying to connect to?
THE most important feature for most.