- Rated 1 out of 5by CSIP CSIRIPP, 2 days agoIt WAS good for 1 year than after last update: "Something went wrong" "Your session has expired" Error code: 905308 "Please go back and try again." By the way, a cannot use nordvpn windows app because, simple not working anymore with win7, and now this? Your VPN only works with openVPN client under win7. WTF?
- Rated 5 out of 5by MO, 3 days agoExtension works great. There is new "Private Window" permission, but it understandable since Firefox is designed like this.
It is stated in Firefox extension API documentation site that:
CHANGING PROXY SETTINGS REQUIRES PRIVATE BROWSING WINDOW ACCESS BECAUSE PROXY SETTINGS AFFECT PRIVATE AND NON-PRIVATE WINDOWS.
- Rated 1 out of 5by icemanmelb, 3 days agoDo NOT update to the latest version as the developers just broke the extension. VPN no longer shields me. It just uses your Public IP address and shows you are on VPN. Check your IP address before and after turning VPN on. You will find that they are the same.
Just go back to the Previous Version fixes this issue and got me back up and running again.Hello there. That should not be the case! May we ask what version of our extension are you using? Could you contact our support team for them to look closer into the matter? Our team is available 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com. -G.M.
- Rated 1 out of 5by leetNigthshade, 3 days agoAn update made the extension now require it being enabled in private mode, it no longer works.
I do not enable any extensions in private mode other than BitWarden; I do not trust just any app in private mode, this is unacceptable.
- Rated 1 out of 5by jg, 3 days agoNew update ruined this extension, only connects me to one server, reconnecting does nothing, everything loads so much slower now and I can't do anything about it since I can only connect to one serverHello. Please try reinstalling our proxy extension and then check if the issue persists. If it does, contact us at support.nordvpn.com and we'll help you out in more detail anytime! -G.M.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Martin, 3 days agoLooses creditials from time to time.
Autoconnect doesn't allways work.
It is not possible to use any differnt DNS Servers.
Thatfor you won't be able to use it with streams - since the NordVPN DNS Servers are missing some streaming backbone entries.
When it looses connection - Firefox will automatic reload the page without VPN - Connection / with the Sessions in takt => f-ing the tunnel useless.
Now it can only start if it has the right to interfere with your private - modus windwos.
Even if you don't want it to.
It gets more and more useless.Hello. We're sorry to hear about it! Could you please make sure to contact our support team for them to look closer into the issues experienced and what could be causing them? We’d be happy to help on the matter resolve! Our team is available 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com. -G.M.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Patrick vd L, 3 days agoWorthless, doesn't work at all. All I get is "Couldn't connect Please check your internet connection and try again."Hello. It would be great if you contact our customer support team at support.nordvpn.com. Our team is ready to check on the situation in more detail right away. -L.L.
- Rated 1 out of 5by RideauTrio, 4 days agoA new update from NordVPN -- As others have already mentioned. I can no longer use this addon until I give it permissions to run in private browsing mode. -- No thank you. -- I have un-ticked 'auto renew' Looking to Proton VPN, this is ridiculous. I do not give ANY add-on access to Private Windows.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 14606957, 4 days agoCan't use the extension unless you give it permissions to run in private windows.
Literally forcing you to give it access to private windows.Hello. Thank you for the feedback, it will be transferred directly to the responsible team. If you have any further inquiries, do not hesitate to contact our customer support team at support.nordvpn.com anytime! -L.L.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Michael, 7 days agoI'd had it both on my PC and my TV for years with little to no problem. Good investment although it took me a while to work out what I was being charged for as my creditcard didn't say the payment was from NordVPN.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 18058130, 13 days agoInstalled but unable to manage as he icon is not displayed is the toolbar. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling but same issue. Uninstalled.