Rated 3.5 out of 5
3.5 Stars out of 5
- by lcd1232, 2 days agoRated 1 out of 5Extension doesn't work. It shows me error or not load any webpage.
Developer responseposted 2 days agoHello. We are sorry to hear that. Have you tried reinstalling the extension? If that did not help, try contacting our support team at support.nordvpn.com for further assistance. -A.P.
- by regie, 12 days agoRated 1 out of 5This extension is absolutely awful on firefox! Works on Edge and Chrome but rarely connects to server and just is super frustrating to use on firefox
Developer responseposted 12 days agoHello. We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing such issues on Firefox. We recommend trying to do a fresh install of both Firefox and the browser extension to check if that helps resolving the issue. However, if it persists, please contact our support team at https://support.nord-help.net/ and we will help you troubleshoot the issue further. -R.L.
- by Firefox user 16187564, 13 days agoRated 1 out of 5This extension did not do one single thing except redirect me to the Nord homepage and offer me a deal to sign up with Nordvpn.
- by 6ipey, 14 days agoRated 1 out of 56 days Not worked,doesn't connection!FIX!
Extention:Something went wrong, please check your connectionHello. We would suggest to try reinstalling the extension. However, it would be great if you'd contact our customers' support team while specifying the exact issue that you've experienced, so they could provide you with assistance on its resolve. Our team is available 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com. -A.P.
- by Firefox user 16184723, 14 days agoRated 1 out of 5Installed this extension and I still get kicked off the internet when using Firefox.Hello. Apologies for the unpleasant experience you’ve had. We highly advise you to contact our customer service team and try to resolve the issue. The fastest way to reach them is via live chat at support.nordvpn.com. -A.P.
- by Firefox user 15640289, 14 days agoRated 1 out of 5unable to login with correct credentials; it worked the last time and now it does not.
- by Firefox user 16024946, 15 days agoRated 2 out of 5Often unable to connect to server. Warning UNABLE TO CONNECT TO SERVER. Very, very annoying!
Developer responseposted 15 days agoHello! Sorry to hear about the issues you have experienced. We would suggest trying to reinstall the extension. Also, make sure you are not exceeding the 6 device limit. If the steps don't solve the issue, please contact our support team via support.nord-help.net for further assistance. -A.P.
- by Firefox user 15659556, 20 days agoRated 1 out of 5Nothing but problems and frustrations with this add-on. I pay for their premium subscription, and this add-on does not let me log in (the same credentials work on my mobile & desktop app), constantly locks me out of websites, and even locked me out of my gmail account, I've been unable to log back in it. Just stick with the regular software, this is just malware or some similar crap
Developer responseposted 20 days agoHello! Sorry to hear that you experienced such issues with our browser extension. If you have any other extensions installed on your browser please try disabling them to check if that helps with the issue. You could try a fresh install of the browser too as that might help as well. If the mentioned suggestions don't help please contact our support department via https://support.nord-help.net/ for further help. -R.L.
- by Firefox user 12087988, a month agoRated 1 out of 5App not working properly
After a day working, started asking to re-enter my credentials every time, which are rejected from NordVpn server. It happens with Firefox but not Chrome.
Reinstalled extension. It was recommended as a solution: RC on the extension icon > manage extension > scroll down to Run in Private Windows > allow. I don't know why they want this permission if I don't use private window? It worked only once and is not able to connect to their servers.
Developer responseposted a month agoHello. Sorry to hear that you've experienced issues while using our service. However, it would be great if you'd contact our customers' support team while specifying the exact issue that you've experienced, so they could provide you with assistance on its resolve. Our team is available 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com. Thank you!
- by rudecoyote, a month agoRated 4 out of 5It works great for me, but is there no way to save login details? every time I use it I have to type my user and password.
Also just an idea for future, how about being able to match/change location automatically based on site being visited? Now that would be a seller.
Update: Now when visiting sites even with just plugin installed I get "Forbidden 1596667750-53350460-16698693980-53350460 "
that example is from Walmart Canada site, and that's without it being logged in and being used,
Deactivate plugin Site works fine.