- Rated 5 out of 5Great extension. Excellent for when you need to turn the VPN on for just a little while only for your browser and don't want to go through the hassle of opening the software and turning it on for the whole computer. Would recommend! :)
- Rated 5 out of 5Super
- Rated 1 out of 5How is this shit even legal? It's without a shred of hyperbole that this is one the worst extensions ever. Doesn't really connect, forgets login, can't save countries, sometimes crashing FF. I hope everyone who worked on this got fired.
- Rated 1 out of 5I am constantly being logged out from my account. This happens at least once a day and on each occasion my recent connections are being reset. Seriously?
- Rated 1 out of 5One random day in the middle of a browsing session it started giving me an "Unable to find the proxy server" if I was connected to NordVPN. It won't load anything. Haven't been able to use it since and only with Firefox. Chrome and Safari function just fine.
Developer responseposted 7 days agoHello. Sorry to hear that you've experienced issues while using our service. However, it would be best if you'd contact our customers' support team, for them to check what could have caused them and provide assistance on their resolve afterward. Our team is available 24/7 support.nord-help.com.
- Rated 3 out of 5I get logged out randomly
Developer responseposted 13 days agoHello. Do try reinstalling our extension to see whether the issue regarding its malfunctioning persists. In case it does regardless, drop a line to our customers' support team, for them to provide you further assistance on its resolve at support.nordvpn.com.
- Rated 3 out of 5Works just fine, sometimes I have to disable then re-enable for me to log in again, but my main concern is the permissions required by the extension, Why does it need access to my private browsing for the extension to work? can someone please explain this to me? this is a major privacy concern to me
- Rated 4 out of 5Logs out frequently
- Rated 1 out of 5It sucks - I cannot pick servers to connect and once connected if I try to connect to another server country it don't load / work. Al I get is a connect option to UK and if I try to load any other country nothing loads whatsoever I just get a blank screen and no other country's load. I have all latest updates installed.
Developer responseposted 17 days agoHello. Do not hesitate to reach our customers' support team if experiencing any issue regarding our service's functionality. Our team is available 24/7 at support.nord-help.com.
- Rated 4 out of 5Can't award the last star because I have to enter my login details every time I restart Firefox. In Chrome the connection it stays logged in AND connected after a restart, so I'll give it 5 stars there.
- Rated 5 out of 5i will give it a 5 star because i love nord, but it does have an issue where it forgets the username and asks you to login again once in a while after browser closes. other than that its blazing fast, somehow faster than the desktop one. good job!
- Rated 1 out of 5All servers give the ssl sequrity error and name/password request (no ability to connect)
Developer responseposted 23 days agoHello. Do update your browser and reinstall our extension afterward to see whether the issue regarding connections persists. In case it does regardless, drop a line to our customers' support team, for them to provide you further assistance on its resolve at support.nord-help.com.
- Rated 3 out of 5不适合中国,无法注册
Developer responseposted 23 days agoHello. We'd advise you on using our application to access our services while in countries with heavy internet censorship rules. Anyways, it would be best if you'd contact our customers' support team if experiencing any issue regarding our service's accessibility or functionality. Our team is available 24/7 at support.nord-help.com.
- Rated 1 out of 51) I have successfully logged in to the expansion.
2) I select a server or click "quick connect".
3) "Connected to *Сountryname* !
4) A window appears "Proxy moz-proxy://**9.nordvpn.com:89 asks for username and password. The site reports: "NordVPN"
5) My username and password do not fit
6) "Connection failed."
What was I paying for?
P.S.: My internet connection without VPN is perfect.
Developer responseposted a month agoHello. Do update your browser and reinstall our extension afterward to see whether the issue that you're currently experiencing persists. In case it does regardless, drop a line to our customers' support team, for them to provide you further assistance on its resolve at support.nord-help.com.