- Rated 1 out of 5by Jürgen, 16 days agoAnfangs funktionierte es echt gut. Seit einiger Zeit dauert es fast ca. 30 Sek. bis z.B. in GMX das Pass zur Verfügung steht. Habe bisher noch keine Lösung für dieses Problem gefunden. Bitte um Hilfe, falls möglich.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 17983605, 2 months agoRecent updates caused an issue when multiple web addresses do not work for a single password entry anymore. On previous versions, I could separate multiple hosts by semicolon, for example, "https://127.0.0.1;https://localhost;https://mysite.com". And when I navigate to any of the 3 sites, NordPass would nicely suggest a password entry. Now, I have to create 3 separate password entries for each hosts separately. That's a huge step back. And why the extension does not allow to automatically populate credentials when I select a password entry from the list provided by the extension (when I click on the extension in the right top corner, would be nice to have a function to "fill in"). For instance, I'm on Google site and I want to populate Microsoft credentials into the login form in one click. I would open up the extension, find the password entry I want to populate, click on it and select "fill in". That would be an ideal functionality. Now I have to (1) open up the extension, (2) find the password entry, (3) copy username to clipboard, (4) paste the username to the login form, (5) open up the extension again, (6) find the password entry again, (7) copy the password to clipboard, and finally (8) paste the password to the login form. The way NordPass functions now is too cumbersome and too many steps are required to do simple tasks. I'm really considering switching to another password manager when my subscription ends.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17939611, 3 months agoDoesn't autofill on Firefox, nor does Firefox show that the app is signed onto or in use. Making this nearly as useless as Nord VPN -- had contact with their support staff. Again, completely nonfunctional expensive junk. Doesn't work at all. Nothing they do can fix it. Reading other reviews, the crap app has had problems with Firefox from the start. NordPass and NordVPN has ripped me off for the last. They're out at end of contract. DON'T BUY THIS CRAP.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15353585, 3 months agoNordSecurity can't keep up to date with current situations!!! WORTHLESS!!! They send requests over HTTP instead of HTTPS!!! Too easy to capture request over scripts too!!! Today, everything is only HTTPS and secured DNS over HTTPS.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 17619985, 4 months agoI wish my stored passwords would appear when I need them on my iPhone 13 running Firefox, like they appear on my computer. When multiple sign-ins are available for a site, the date the log-in was established would be useful in searching for duplicates or errors.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 17193248, 4 months agoWorks about 95% of times with Mozilla. Sometimes doesn't fill all address fields. It has a glitch here and there but overall saves me tons of time.
- Rated 1 out of 5by GerMac, 5 months agoI signed up for the paid plan. It had been working seamlessly, but unfortunately now there is a problem with it and using YubiKeys. I contacted support who were unfortunately not a lot of help. I have now moved over to an alternative password manager as not having a seamless experience when using something so fundamental as YubiKeys is a dealbreaker for me!
In fairness, this is my only complaint with the product and I had been satisfied with it to the point when a product update caused this issue.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 17868679, 5 months ago3-stars is for the Firefox Extension. NordPass doesn't recognize logins in many websites in Firefox while it does recognize in other browsers (such as Chrome). This means NordPass team's focus is not on Firefox at all.