- Rated 1 out of 5by Stratiegery01, a day agoThis doesnt work as intended most of the time. The extension rarely loads on command (just a spinning loading wheel indefinitely) and even when logged into the desktop app (which shouldnt even be necessary) the extension still doesnt recognize saved passwords so i need to copy+paste manually.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Sharon, 2 days agoI am using NordVPN and i always get offer to use NordPASS, The only good thing I have to say is that: thanks you let me know I cannot use it for free on My phone and my PC unless I pay for it. So what is the great different from using Bitwarden which server me great for free ?
why one star?
cause it doesn't tell you the truth when you install it.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Bonk, 6 days agoIt regularly doesn't auto-fill passwords, the extension sucks. App is good with the occasional glitch/ slow loading timeHey! Thanks for your feedback. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with more information on how exactly NordPass does not autofill passwords we would like to solve these issues!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Ron, 6 days agoI wish i didn't take the recommendation. I deeply regret this purchase and agree that the requirement to log in twice when you open a browser really stinks. If I could get my money back I would. God knows how that publication can rate your product so highly, they clearly didn't try to use it in the real world. It is truly awful.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15707700, 21 days agoOne of the best apps for passwords... And then, they also have a VPN and Cloud Storage, it's not the only one who do this, but... Check it out!! You could find something good
- Rated 1 out of 5by krajcik16, a month agoIn all of my years using a computer this goes down as one of the worst apps that i have ever used.
1) If you open the browser before logging into the app. You have to Log in on their webpage with one account, then it'll open your destop app to which you login with your superspecial password. Then you can actually login somewhere on the web.
2) I have checked the option to launch at starup and unlock with windows hello. Given these settings. Why bother with logging in? I have just entered the windows hello like a few seconds ago? Doesn't it make sense to just open the app without password?
3) Right now I am logged in to the desktop app but the browser extension is still locked and there's nothing i can do about it. It just shows window with an infinite loading wheel. No error, nothing.
4) Did you enjoy the browser's default autocomplete function? Well say goodbye to that. Because now you can only fill in profiles that you have saved. So if you need to just write your email in some input field... you'll just type the whole damn thing. Or presave it to separate tab in the app.
Awful I imagine the whole UI/UX team would have a blast running a concentration camp because using this thing is torture and a clear violation of the Geneva convention. I, surprisingly, do not recommend.Hello! We are sorry to hear you are having trouble with using NordPass. Please reach out to us at email@example.com and our support staff will be happy to sort these issues for you!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13533134, a month agoWorks perfectly. It has a few minor improvement needs - but which app hasn't.Hey there! We greatly appreciate your feedback! Please do not hesitate to drop us a letter at firstname.lastname@example.org with more details on these improvements and we will see what we can do!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13409642, a month agoschade das ich diese APP gekauft habe,würde sie gerne wieder löschen ich möchte mein Geld wiederhaben.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17159024, a month agoHands down the worst password manager and browser extension I've used. It frequently logs out, randomly requires me to enter my password multiple times (it's accepting it each time, just takes me to a new window to enter it again, sometimes the same window twice), sometimes doesn't save passwords when creating new accounts so you immediately have to reset your password to manually enter the info in... there's nothing convenient about using this add on.
You will get less frustrating performance out of a physical notebook, a pen, and a set of dice to randomly generate your passwords. Do not spend money on this.