- by Firefox user 16769861, 13 days agoRated 2 out of 5I'm not sure what I missed but the app is loaded along with the extension and the app doesn't offer to auto fill or even suggest a PW. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it. It seems to be auto filling now. I will edit my review in a few days.
Developer responseposted 12 days agoHello! 👋After confirming a 4-digit code pairing code, the NordPass application pairs with NordPass extension. If you have not received this code, try to press on NordPass extension and confirm it. After doing so NordPass autofill icon should be visible on login fields and after pressing on it you will get autofill suggestions. Please make sure that the NordPass extension is not locked. If the issue still persists, could you contact our support team at email@example.com? They will take a closer look at your case.
- by kklc24, a month agoRated 5 out of 5Does what i need it to in an easy to use interface. Plus i like that there's a desktop app too and the two stay synced together. It loads in passwords, my contact info, or bank cards pretty well when prompted to. Glad to see Nord make another great tool!
- by Firefox user 15954663, 2 months agoRated 4 out of 5Once installed it is indeed an easyway to safely store and manage my passwords across different browser I use.
For those experiencing problems to get it to work:
- delete the folder C:\Users\#####\AppData\Local\nordpass-updater
- install the browser extension using the configurion settings in the Nordpass Password Mgr app. Do not use a downloaded installer.
- Activate the browser, accept the key pairing and it should work.
Hope this helps those who had problems and rated the app just a 1-star. A pity Nordpass Support does not supply this advice themselves.
- by Firefox user 13133987, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5Souvent, il est impossible de lancer l'application. Il n'y a rien d'autre à faire que de la désinstaller et de la réinstaller.
Ah, et pour montrer à quel point nordpass n'est pas optimisé, je ne peux pas lancer le programme Nordpass (version premium) si j'ai lancé NordVPN
- by Oakley C., 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5Decided to try NordPass despite the less-than-perfect reviews, and I'm not disappointed. The browser extension does require installing an application to the PC, which I actually like because it means that all my info is not stored in the browser itself. The browser add-on just pulls login info from the application. I also like that the app has a customizable password generator, the ability to configure 2FA for log-on, and the ability to import/export your passwords and other info.
Some reviewers report being requested to enter their master password often, but this is a setting that can be changed in the desktop app. The default time-out is set to 5 minutes, but that can be changed to only require the master password every time the app is closed/reopened. I also have not encountered NordPass not recognizing that I am at a login screen like some of the other reviewers reported.
My biggest gripe is that the free account will not let you log-in on multiple devices simultaneously or share passwords. So if you're on the desktop app and log into the phone app, you will be kicked off the desktop app. The premium subscription will allow both of these though, but it may or may not be justifiable for some.
Overall I would consider this an excellent free password manager. It looks like they have fixed the issues reported by previous reviewers.
- by Firefox user 16811869, 3 months agoRated 3 out of 5222 / 5.000
Every time I have to start the main program first before the app works on my internet brouser from Fox.
I would like to not have to use the main password on my PC every time before I can use the internet
- by Firefox user 14035239, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5Best and worst are those stupid comments like
"Hey! Thanks for your review and feedback. Our developers are currently working on improving extension's functionality."
and so on...
This App and Addon is one of the worst I have ever seen. Unfortunately payed for it.
You should do your homework first and then programm such app. What do you expect users to think about the safety? I assume bullshit! Sorry but I am nit amused with that crap.
- by Firefox user 16941045, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5It rubbish! It just doesn't work. It won't log in today even though it's been fine other days, and half the time it did let me in, it couldn't reconise that i was at a password prompt screen.
Trying to use this after using LastPass for the few years has been a real shock to the system, i only tried this as i think Lastpass is becoming expensive, and NordVPN is really good, but buying Nordpass is some of the worst money i've ever spent, it's terrible.
I've written the money off here and just paid for another Last Pass subscription.Hey there! Thank you for your review and let us apologize for this inconvenience. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will further investigate this issue.
- by Karen, 3 months agoRated 3 out of 5My gripe is the same as many others...the extension is extremely frustrating as it mostly doesn't unlock without a lot of disabling and re-enabling. I think NordPass itself is a great product and I have the Premium Plan for a 3 more years, but I'm really annoyed with the poor performance of the Firefox extension.Hi, Karen! Thank you for your review and let us apologize for this inconvenience. We would be glad if you could send us an email at email@example.com and our team will further investigate this issue. 🙏
- by HiTekRedNek, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5It is not the easiest program to use but it is secure. Everything is encrypted locally, not on a network, which allows me to be responsible for my security and not depend on anyone else.
- by Firefox user 13252300, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5Logon now fixed for FF with version 4.17.32 (win 11)
Admittedly seemed to take 2 months (approx) to fix but now biometrics and FF addon login works fine. Been using regularly for last 7 -14 days so not seemingly an aberation!Hello! Thank you for your review. We're glad that you have a smooth experience. Please look at our Help Center if you ever need general help: https://support.nordpass.com/hc/en-us. If you need more help, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.🙂