- by WebUser, 18 hours agoRated 1 out of 5Katastrophal!
Nach jedem Neustart eines Browsers, egal ob Firefox oder Edge, braucht das addon bis zu 10 Minuten, bis die Funktion freigeschaltet ist! So etwas ist einfach nicht akzeptabel!!
Ständige Aufforderung, zuerst das Programm zu starten und dann noch eine Fehlermeldung, und dass, obwohl das Programm schon lange läuft!
Hier müssen die Entwickler schnellstens Abhilfe schaffen!
- by Firefox user 17229038, 9 days agoRated 1 out of 5Worked fine to begin with. then locked itself and would not open even when the desktop app was unlocked.
As another user suggested, everything worked fine after I ran the installer file under C:\Users\#####\AppData\Local\nordpass-updater
- by Firefox user 17226916, 10 days agoRated 2 out of 5I had expectations wrt NordPass but in most of the cases, extension is not opening or not identifiying the site. So, autofill not working and then obliged to copy/paste passwords from the main window instead...
- by Firefox user 14488578, 17 days agoRated 1 out of 5Love Nord Pass but this plugin is buggy as hell, it dosent always start. Some times you have to copy and paste the passwords and user names. thats if you can get it to unlock
- by Aidan Tyler, 18 days agoRated 1 out of 5Right so first of when this addon works its alright but still lacks a compitent ability to notice when some web pages are displaying data imput points so manual imput in needed. But the reason I gave this 1 Star was the apps tendency to just not even open up then when clocked on still nothing even after loggin in It still either gets stuck on the loading screen, is compleatly non responsive or tells me to open and log into nord pass when its already open and logged in. The only solution to this is a restart of my computer (This problem has been an issue for a while and mentioned multiploe times in these reviews)
- by Firefox user 16947783, 18 days agoRated 1 out of 5It starts when it wants to. If this is how this works then I have to wonder just how well their VPN actually works.
- by DaFox, 22 days agoRated 4 out of 5It could be a bit better, smoother and pickup when to auto-fill or suggest "if you you like to save" especially on apps on smartphones. But for the most part it works got a good deal and like it, the only problem I have had with it is the extension being locked when I already have the desktop app open and unlocked. Only Fix I found is to uninstall and reinstall then to follow the steps here " https://support.nordpass.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005256738-Why-is-Firefox-asking-to-download-a-desktop-app-NordPass " hope this helps.
- by Firefox user 17172217, a month agoRated 1 out of 5Weeks have gone by and product still not auto loading my user ids and passwords. Numerous contact with tech support, to no avail. About to cancel product and buy OnePass.
- by Firefox user 15602296, a month agoRated 4 out of 5Mac Update: working now on Monterey 12.2 Beta and Firefox 95.0.1 (64-bit). After today's Win11 update, it's working again for me. Make sure you have it disabled before the restart. After restart, unlock the desktop app with your Master password before opening firefox and then re-enabling the extension, then it should have the option when you click on the toolbar nordpass icon to open the desktop app and then, lock gone.
- by Giorgiolino, a month agoRated 1 out of 5It did work for a few hours, but now there is a little lock on the nordpass icon right of the adress tab. And it won't work, whatever I try. This app sucks
- by OBeKo, a month agoRated 1 out of 5Please, for he love of life, fix this extension. I'm very happy with NordPass in general, however the extension is unreliable at best. Worked fine for a few hours, now it doesn't detect when the NordPass Password Manager is running and just won't work. Absolutely useless in this state. Apparently I'm not alone with this issue either....
- by Firefox user 16182734, a month agoRated 2 out of 5The extension often loses connection with the app making it kind of pointless. The support is less than helpful when resolving these problems, since in the end removing and reinstalling the extension sometimes fixes the problem, other times it will randomly disconnect, or crash the application itself. Overall a terrible user experience and all their developers should feel ashamed.Hey there! Thanks for your feedback ― the issue is known and our developers are already working on a fix for this. In the meantime, let us know if we can help you with anything!
- by Firefox user 16328001, a month agoRated 1 out of 5Worked for a day, however, now is stuck with a lock symbol, even with the app open/unlocked in desktop. Also FAR to pushy to buy premium every second (massive turn off), just let me try your service as is, if it works as advertised then I will buy it, if it doesn't (like now) then i'll bin you off.
- by Fender, a month agoRated 1 out of 5It worked for a day and now it shows a locked symbol even when the app is open and logged in. Sent an email to Nord but no reply.
*** UPDATE *** I ran C:\Users\#####\AppData\Local\nordpass-updater
No data was lost and problem fixed in my case
- by Firefox user 14492050, a month agoRated 1 out of 5Last update broke the link between extension & desktop app.
Also the desktop app doesn't use the proper device them (dark), and when set to dark doesn't remember the setting, and it prompts the "What's new" pop-up on each start-up, as if it didn't remember anything that happens.
"What's new" well at least I can answer that: It doesn't work anymore.
- by dalon, 2 months agoRated 2 out of 5One problem: Periodic message report, slowdown caused by this extension. Firefox reports its as such.
Two problem: I open my firefox nordpass connects, but after using it for a while, most of the time it doesn't detect that the app is already open making me unable to use it for its purpose.
If fixed, will update review.