Rated 3.3 out of 5
3.3 Stars out of 5
- by Dregvodaster, 9 days agoRated 2 out of 5из Firefox прямой импорт паролей невозможен, нужно выкачивать CSV файл, который не подходит по формату и потом его ещё нужно править... вы серьёзно???
Developer responseposted 7 days agoЗдравствуйте. Спасибо, что сообщили нам об этом. Мы поделимся этим отзывом с командой, чтобы принять его близко к сердцу. Дайте нам знать, если у вас возникнут вопросы или вам понадобится наша помощь - мы будем рады помочь!
- by evildust, a month agoRated 5 out of 5Tout fonctionne bien maintenant. Bravo pour votre réactivité.Merci d'avoir porté ceci à notre attention. Le problème de ralentissement devrait être résolu maintenant. Veuillez mettre à jour l'extension et dites-nous comment cela fonctionne pour vous. Merci!
- by Mike, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5I wanted to use the extension, but it is forcing me to install the Linux desktop app. If I wanted the application, I'd had used that instead. I wanted the browser extension alone. And even worst, the installation method is limited to only snap. There situations when people cannot or don't want to use snaps. I run and ARM based full blown Linux distro, and U don't have snapd installed. I'd have to build that from source, and there is possibility your app would not work because it is not made for ARM.Hello. Desktop app allows you to add and store your credentials to your vault which are used to autofill websites. In other words, when you add the NordPass extension to your browser, NordPass autofills the website login fields with the credentials you save on your desktop app. Learn more: https://support.nordpass.com/hc/en-us/articles/360006638797-Using-NordPass-Desktop-Application. Unfortunately, we have snap as the only one installation method for Linux. However, we went ahead and shared your feedback with our team to take to heart. Thanks for taking the time out to share it with us!
- by adrian, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5For this to work with Firefox exported csv you need to download a script from GitHub(!) which will also read all of your passwords? Really not an acceptable workaround.As the Firefox browser no longer provides any password export addons (since version 57), you will need to use third-party tools. There are several options to choose from, check them here: https://support.nordpass.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002451778-How-to-export-passwords-from-Firefox-.
- by Tomina, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5All it does is open a page to install the desktop client.In case you are asked to download the desktop application even though it's already installed on your device, please follow these steps: https://support.nordpass.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005256738-Why-is-Firefox-asking-to-download-a-desktop-app-NordPass. Let us know if that has helped you!
- by A FF User, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5NO.1. AFTER VIEWING ENTRY, IT SCROLLS TO THE TOP!!! HAS NO ONE TESTED THIS??? 😲👻 NO.2: WHY IS THERE NO 3-COLUMN LAYOUT? PLEASE FIX!!! eg. FOLDERS | ENTRIES | DETAILS???Totally hear you on this! Certainly agree some improvements can be done with the "Recently used" section and vault screen layout - we'll share this feedback with the team to take to heart. In the meantime, let us know if you need any help!
- by ManWithNoName, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5I have no idea of what value Nord Password Manager is. I am a user of their VPN (for more than 3 years now)and they were urging me to try this. I found it all but incomprehensible to follow and was concerned (afraid) that my computer ignorance would lead me astray. So I abandoned the installation. Their help desk wasn't helpful. If you possess more computer savvy than I (I'm guessing that most do) give it a shot.Thank you for your review. We're very sorry to hear you experienced difficulties when using NordPass. If you'll send us a quick message to firstname.lastname@example.org, we would be happy to answer all your questions and help you out. Thanks a lot!
- by Stan B., 4 months agoRated 4 out of 5It's excellent! I guess I'm use to my previous password manager showed a number of available passwords for any given website. This one doesn't. Am I missing a setting somewhere? There is a learning curve when it comes to this password manager. Different than any other out there I've tried.
Developer responseposted 4 months agoHello! Thanks for the review! If you're talking about our password generator, here is how you can find it on different OS: https://support.nordpass.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005381297-Password-generator-on-desktop-devices. If you still have questions - please contact our support team at email@example.com. They will be happy to help!
- by webbedjoes, 5 months agoRated 2 out of 5Love NordPass but it is slowing down my browser 24/7 and Firefox is constantly telling me a script in the Add-On is slowing the browser down. This didn't happen before, and I can't exactly delete it as I wont have access to my passwords. Please sort this out.
UPDATE: NordPass have apparently fixed the issue, however it still crashes websites like Facebook. Shame.
- by FireFly, 5 months agoRated 2 out of 5It is good but incredibly slows down Firefox - it really does, no kidding. I disabled the extension, Firefox works fine. Keeps logging out. Requires logging into use the password manager - what is the point of using password manager. That is one reason why I did not buy Premium version
Developer responseposted 5 months agoHello! Thanks for your review. With NordPass Free you can stay logged in on 1 device at a time. You can still log in on another device, but you will be logged out of your current device when you do. With NordPass Premium, you can use 6 devices at a time. UPDATE: we've released an update with a slow down fix - feel free to let us know if that has fixed the issue.