Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Drop Gecko 1.9.x (Firefox 3) support.
- Support more sound formats with HTML5
See https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/HTML/Supported_media_formats for supported formats.
<audio>sounds only work when there were
- Add data argument to
"noise-alert-loaded"event, which is the
window.argumentsof alert notification window.
`Noise.O`) methods for easier data accessing in filter functions.
- Fix broken noise-alert-loaded event since v1.3.
- Add Russian (ru) localization. (thanks to Salted)
- Add download-related event topics for Firefox 26, old 'dl-done' and others are no longer work.
User can find new settings from Event Guide:
noise-dl.stop (with 'data' set to 'succeeded', 'canceled' or 'stopped')
noise-dl.error (with 'data' set to DownloadError's 'result' property)
- Fix bug that incorrectly adding event observer many times.
- MIT licensed.
- Many bug fixes.
- Remove Swedish (sv-SE) translator as contributor since it's no longer maintained. (thank you Mikael Hiort af Ornäs)
- Preference window will no longer resizable after Firefox 4. Previous implement is dirty.
- Minor code refactor and lint with JSLint.
- Bumped max version to 4.0.*.
- Added support for playing system sound, use event:aEventId to call nsISound.playEventSound, or sys:soundAlias to call nsISound.playSystemSound.
- Added "noise-log" event topic, which fires with Noise.log.
- Added a findbar in Options window.
- Added Information bar alert (AlertActive) and Noise log (noise-log) events to defaults.
- Bumped max version to 3.6a1.