Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Drop Gecko 1.9.x (Firefox 3) support.
- Support more sound formats with HTML5
See https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/HTML/Supported_media_formats for supported formats.
<audio>sounds only work when there were
- Add data argument to
"noise-alert-loaded"event, which is the
window.argumentsof alert notification window.
`Noise.O`) methods for easier data accessing in filter functions.
- Fix broken noise-alert-loaded event since v1.3.
- Add Russian (ru) localization. (thanks to Salted)
- Add download-related event topics for Firefox 26, old 'dl-done' and others are no longer work.
User can find new settings from Event Guide:
noise-dl.stop (with 'data' set to 'succeeded', 'canceled' or 'stopped')
noise-dl.error (with 'data' set to DownloadError's 'result' property)
- Fix bug that incorrectly adding event observer many times.
- MIT licensed.
- Many bug fixes.
- Remove Swedish (sv-SE) translator as contributor since it's no longer maintained. (thank you Mikael Hiort af Ornäs)
- Preference window will no longer resizable after Firefox 4. Previous implement is dirty.
- Minor code refactor and lint with JSLint.
- Bumped max version to 4.0.*.
- Added support for playing system sound, use event:aEventId to call nsISound.playEventSound, or sys:soundAlias to call nsISound.playSystemSound.
- Added "noise-log" event topic, which fires with Noise.log.
- Added a findbar in Options window.
- Added Information bar alert (AlertActive) and Noise log (noise-log) events to defaults.
- Bumped max version to 3.6a1.
- Minor fixes and enhancements.