Rated 4.5 out of 5
4.5 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 14498550, a month agoRated 4 out of 5While this plugin has worked beautifully in the past it seems that YouTube has changed something and it no longer works. Four stars for being excellent in the past but not working so well now and hope it will be working again.
- by Firefox user 15477645, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5The add on works as it should, no complaints from me. I think it would be cool to have an option to whitelist comments on certain channels. Abdullah, if you ever get around to updating this extension again, it would be cool if you'd consider something like that :)
- by Firefox user 15205572, 8 months agoRated 4 out of 5this is great, thanks Abdullah, just one thing, it says press Ctrl/Command+Shift+Y to toggle the add-on, and that doesn't work for me
edit: it works now! thanks Abdullah! 🙏🏽
- by Firefox user 15045287, 10 months agoRated 4 out of 5Works like it's supposed to so far. I'd just like to request a feature that I think is missing: an option to hide the videos in the home page. I'm so used to not seeing any videos on YouTube right after I open it up with the Chrome extension called Hide Recommendations, but it's missing in Firefox. It would be great for you to implement it. Other than that key missing feature, thank you for this add-on!
- by Firefox user 14512734, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Youtube is so much better now. Also, being able to disable the sidebar is a big plus.
Edit: I've noticed a flaw. If I'm visiting a channel and want to see what videos are uploaded, they are hidden. This is because I've enabled "Hide recommended videos". It's not a big deal since it's easy to disable it. Makes you wonder how Youtube's scripts work though. Still worth 5 stars.
- by Firefox user 14641134, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Works pretty well.
The only issue with it is that it also removes videos from that channels own YouTube page. Luckily you can easily disable it though.
Is the source code available somewhere? I'm always a bit worried when I use an add-on that doesn't share a link to it's GitHub page.