- by THX1138, 21 days agoRated 5 out of 5This extension was programmed by the author of the brilliant extension "I don't care about cookies". And is a very good approach. I gladly paid the small fee for the extension. If an annoying dialog box is not blocked, you can tell the very nice developer about it via the built-in feedback, or contact him directly. For me a very good and helpful extension! And don't forget: It is still in the development phase. The author reacts quickly to reported "nuisance" messages!
- by igorlogius, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5For most/all things meantion with annoyances ... one can create custom "uBlock Origin" rules/filters,
- by Michael V., 6 months agoRated 5 out of 5Excellent add-on, provides a much better and smoother browsing experience. Covers an amazingly broad range of websites and is regularly updated. If you encounter a pop-up you can simply report it to the developer and in many cases, it will be removed in one of the next updates. Well worth the price if you value a clean browsing experience.
- by Ray, a year agoRated 5 out of 5I've been looking for something that does this for a long time. Nagging and pestering seems to be such a standard with websites now, and some sites were just not worth the aggravation anymore. But this extension really works and makes the internet so much more pleasant!
- by jellywx, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Developer has fast response time to queries and is very reasonable. This extension is the best extension I have installed and is well worth the yearly subscription price
- by Firefox user 14690018, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5This is one of those extensions you only notice when it's not there - and you're suddenly finding yourself clicking on annoying popups you'd forgotten plagued the modern Internet.
The premium cost of this plugin is well worth it for the time and hassle it saves me. And one subscription can be used on all my own PCs and browsers which is a nice touch. Also the developer is responsive and friendly which is helpful.
It'd be nice if it included stats, or perhaps an optional notification when it does something - just because it's so easy to forget it's there, and I like to see things working.
More fine-grained control of the white list could also be nice.
- by PERCE-NEIGE, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5It's 7$ a year, but as nobody tested this extension yet, you should provide us a trial period to test it. Nobody is ready to pay for something that hasn't been tested, and nobody will test it if there's no trial period. (I will update my review later, because it's a bit unfair, I don't review your extension, but your marketing plan.) I would tend to trust you as a developer, as your other addons have good reputation, but be generous, and provide a trial period, even short for this addon, so we could test this one.
Developer responseposted 3 years agoHi there! This extension is not yet ready for the public, I published it so I can test it and it's marked as experimental. If you install it and pay for the subscription, it will work though. I will refund the subscription money to anyone not satisfied with the extension within a fixed period after installation, don't worry about the money ;-)