- by Marco Santos, 12 days agoRated 5 out of 5I really don't have words to express how grateful and pleased i am with nightTab.
Ok, i have a word to describe this work. It's elegance. Elegance in form and content.
- by Firefox user 13967895, 3 months agoRated 4 out of 5cdn.buymeacoffee.com takes the quick loading experience out of this plugin. Why do I have to complete a DNS lookup just to open a new tab? TERRIBLE IDEA.
- by Firefox user 15166984, 3 months agoRated 4 out of 5Some of the best UI design I've seen. Looking forward to possible updates; currently it loads a bit slow.
Edit: deducting a star and discontinuing use until the comment/issue above is addressed...
- by OM_RA, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5It's good work, nice and elegant. However, it is somewhat slow to load the new tab. Please fix that.
Developer responseposted 5 months agoHi, thanks for the feedback. I'm working on many optimisations and speed improvements is one of them. This is an ongoing process and will take some time to iterate on. Hope that helps.
- by Supernaut, 6 months agoRated 3 out of 5This is the best designed dial that I've found, but it needs to sync with the bookmarks folder to be useful. I have way too many bookmarks to add them one by one. If this were implemented, then I would definitely rate it 5 stars.
The groups need drag and drop sorting as well.
Developer responseposted 5 months agoHi, thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately syncing with the bookmark folder is not on the current roadmap as I do not want to handle users private data and to avoid needing extra add-on permissions.
The bookmark groups can be sorted when in Edit mode. Each group has a control bar above it in this mode with arrows to move up or down and a handle to sort via drag and drop.
Hope that helps.
- by Firefox user 13567370, 7 months agoRated 5 out of 5Excellent new tab page for all my browsers. Export settings and just import them to other browsers. Great work by ZomFox on this. Goodbye speed dial after many years. This is just too good to pass up in design and function.