Rated 4.1 out of 5
4.1 Stars out of 5
- by xenex63, 11 years agoRated 1 out of 5Dommage, bien que ce soit recommandé pour seamonkey, ça refuse de s'installer. Ça serait pourtant bien utile, car pratiquement aucune extension n'est compatible avec seamonkey 2.0.2
- by Charles4Y, 11 years agoRated 5 out of 5One of the first addons I always install.
I edited the maxversion in the RDF so I could install this for all user accounts.
Please add a titlebar variable showing the number of open tabs.
- by vivirito, 11 years agoRated 5 out of 5For some reason your install.rdf had max version set to 3.0a1 instead of 3.6a1
i updated it to use 3.6 as a final. not sure how to get you the diff if you want it. i will be glad to send it to you
You can reach me from the email in my account if you need to.
- by Nathan Sharp, 11 years agoRated 5 out of 5I saw it awhile back and knew it would come in handy(so I just saved the link in my fevorites, and sure enough it did exactly what I hoped it would do!!!!
Thanks for making my 3.5 transition seamless :) I've still got FFx 3.0.11 installed JUST IN CASE ;)
If your add-ons aren't working with 3.5, give this a try! So far it seems to be working great for me! =D Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU....
- by Quezako, 11 years agoRated 5 out of 5Most of Firefox add-ons are not updated to maxversion, even if they are compatible. For instance, all the add-ons I used with Firefox 3.0 work with Firefox 3.5. Thanks to this add-on, I got back all of them with a single click!
- by PimpUigi, 11 years agoRated 5 out of 5MasterChief, I don't get it...this thing didn't let the old "Firefox for Windows Vista" work right.
It looks wrong.
Good add on though.
Wish I could ask you.
You can IM me at PimpUigi