Rated 4.1 out of 5
4.1 Stars out of 5
- by Ralph The Cat, 11 years agoRated 5 out of 5A must have! Works great... To those complaining or giving 1 or 2 star's.. Either keep a copy of 3.5 & install that first or just manually edit 3.6+ to allow install =) .
- by miaow65, 11 years agoRated 4 out of 5Thanks - Great Plugin - fixed up 4 add-on compatibility issues I had with 3.6 update
Might mention - system seems to need a REBOOT rather than restarting firefox after the install??
- by Firefox user 1871334, 11 years agoRated 5 out of 5There are too many people rating this down because it isn't compatible with Firefox 3.X. Just stop 1-starring this and edit the compatibility values yourself.
- by Slaggy70, 11 years agoRated 5 out of 5Great tool - easy to install and than nearly everthing works. After installing Firefox 3.6 I had problems with my Norton Tool Bar. As usually, Norten didn't manage it, to find a patch after the release of the new firefox. But with this Add on it works.
- by KristleBawl, 11 years agoRated 3 out of 5Firefox could not install the file...
because: Not a valid install package-207
I tried everything I could find about this error but I just couldn't get it to install.
- by Pilot_001, 11 years agoRated 5 out of 5A really great add-on. For 2.0.2 version, I was able to tweak install.rdf to let it install on Seamonkey 2.0 (final), but 2.0.3 breaks Seamonkey 2.0 (messed up menus, etc.).
Nevertheless, I'm looking forward for the next release, hopefully more compatible.
- by BigFunny, 11 years agoRated 5 out of 5Nice Work works fine after some problems.
If someone get an error message like Unexpected installation error -203 try this hint: