Rated 4.1 out of 5
4.1 Stars out of 5
- by driax, 10 years agoRated 5 out of 5This extension is great, but it seems the developer does not have plans to support Firefox 3.7 due to significant changes to the addon manager.
He suggest that "Add-on Compatibility Reporter" by Mozilla will (in the future) be a good alternative.
- by sparkythewondersquid, 10 years agoRated 5 out of 5I have used this for a long time but now with the new add ons manager in minefield it does not work to override compatibility in add ons if fact I cannot find any way to do it hopefully Nightly tester tools will be updated for this new interface:)
- by AgentSmith07, 10 years agoRated 5 out of 5How to use it with firefox 3.7a5 new addon interface ? all buttons to over ride compatibility are missing. Seems the addon itself is not compatible.
Please fix it asap. Its a great tool we want to use.
- by AgentSmith07, 10 years agoRated 5 out of 5how to use it with latest minefield build ? 3.7alpha5 ? Esp. on the new interface there is no override all option. Also in each addon right click there is no menu for override. please fix it.
- by Taylor Miller, 10 years agoRated 5 out of 5Please check out this site http://codefromthe70s.org/sslblacklist.aspx , because it also has a sslblacklist-localdb-1.0.8.xpi which uses a local database to detect bad certificates, instead of relying apon DNS responses, which can be fooled while the local database can't be! The local database one has to be installed second after the first one is installed!!
PS: Everyone should use the UpdateNotifier addon, which updates all addons and themes of your Firefox edition so you don't have to.
- by AbandonInPlace, 11 years agoRated 5 out of 5Yeh, I can't understand what sort of testers you are if you can't make the extension compatible yourself.
Come on, now. really. What happens when you compile the next build..?
- by Ralph The Cat, 11 years agoRated 5 out of 5A must have! Works great... To those complaining or giving 1 or 2 star's.. Either keep a copy of 3.5 & install that first or just manually edit 3.6+ to allow install =) .