- Rated 5 out of 5Best.
- Rated 5 out of 5I'm using it to make "Hide Caption Titlebar Plus (Smart)" work in Firefox 5. Working fine for me.
- Rated 1 out of 5doesn't work with Firefox 5
- Rated 5 out of 5WildcatRay: yes it should (blush). I've submitted a further update.
- Rated 4 out of 5For Combinate with 7 use:
- Rated 1 out of 5Tried to install MouseControl but did not work.
- Rated 3 out of 5I have NTT version 3.1.6 and FF 3.6.17. I can no longer see the force compatibility button so have lost use of many of my extensions. Does anyone have any idea why this might be and how to resolve it. Thanks.
- Rated 2 out of 5Won't do anything for the uTorrent addon by Thinkpond.org or gmail notifier :(. FF4, be damned.
- Rated 5 out of 5Although AMO reports compatibility with up to 6.0.* I had to change the install.rdf to facilitate this... great tool as usual anyway.
- Rated 5 out of 5before i was lost my nerves with delicious toolbar incompatibility to FF4...after many sleepless nights and searches finally i find this great add-on. Thank YOU people. keep good work.
- Rated 5 out of 5I know it is silly but can you add a icon for this add on? I think it would look better with an icon next to its name in the menu instead of blank . Just like an icon is showed for print or add-ons in the menu as shown in your screenshot. It more attractive -___- ( I know it silly but cannot help it).
- Rated 3 out of 5Was great by the years, but not work anymore, and seems not to be maintained.Fortunately, Addon Compatibility Reporter do the trick, but havn't all of the options !
- Rated 4 out of 5I was equally concerned as previous reviewers that the "Force compatibility" was gone.
But I just discovered it only seems to be the button that has gone from the AddOns window/box. If I go to the Tools menu and select "Force AddOn Compatibility" from the Nightly Testers Tools menu, it still works. (Thank Heavens!).
"Options" is greyed out as well but I can't remember if everything there is also available from the Tools sub-menu, so it would still be nice to get it working as before again.
- Rated 5 out of 5There is some bugs with ff 4 rc1 on my pc. Please check it up.
- Rated 5 out of 5With FF 3.6.15 Options and Override Compatibilty have disappeared here too...
- Rated 5 out of 5Loved and used this for years, just for allowing use of old extensions.
But it is broken, with the latest update to firefox 3.6.15
I get no 'options' button, and no 'over ride compatibility' button.
Is this just me?
- Rated 5 out of 5I really like "customize titlebar " function :-)
- Rated 1 out of 5looks like my previous review got lost, and since I don't have a backup I'll just leave my rating this time...
- Rated 5 out of 5I hope this is marked compatible soon with beta9pre, but until then:
Please create a boolean preference named extensions.checkCompatibility.4.0b and set it to false.
- Rated 4 out of 5Good addon. The override compatibility is on Tools/Nightly Tester Tools/Force Addon Compatibility
It then sets it for all addons. No longer the per-addon option.
I also only wanted for this, unfortunately Compatibility Reporter (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/addon/15003/) is not compatible with Thunderbird 3.3a :(
- Rated 1 out of 5The only reason I need this extension is for the compatibility override.
While it works in the FF version, it doesn't in the TB version.
- Rated 3 out of 5Can't override add-on compatibility
On Thunderbird 3.1.7 with NTT 3.0
- Rated 5 out of 5Glad to see 4.0 compatibility too! Thanks!
- Rated 5 out of 5can't find overide button under 4.0 b7
- Rated 4 out of 5Love this add-on. Missed it for a while. Glad to see 4.0 compatibility with this update.
Though NTT really needs to be listed in the Firefox Menu button - rather than under 'tools' - those of us that don't use the Menu-bar must press ALT to get to Tools. Hopefully this can be addressed in future updates.