- Rated 5 out of 5by stan, 3 years agoIt is incredible add-on. I'm using it on all browsers and it is a true game changer. I don't get it how can someone rate it down, just because it is paid + it is obvious that it is paid add-on...
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13679363, 3 years agoLa primera extensión de pago que me encuentro en firefox... espero no volverlo a ver nunca mas
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14757888, 4 years agoThis add on works pretty well for Chrome, but is completely unusable on Firefox. Aside from horrible performance, it also causes issues with Ajax calls and other extensions.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14746524, 4 years agoHorrible on Firefox. Makes all websites slow and unresponsive and constantly crashes Firefox. And I have to pay real money for this privilege? Pass.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 14423297, 4 years agoas many said slowed down and made it unusable on several web sites, I thought it was good on Facebook too until I got to my home computer and it was awful and it is a far better equipped computer... I'll wait for an update or a built-in solution. (on Facebook it turns all the emoji black)
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14679338, 4 years agoLooks best when compared to competitors. Paid subscription is ok. Slows down page load and occasionally breaks all web sites from being loaded. I hope it gets fixed. Such occasional total breakdown and slowness is suspicious. Is it really totally local and does not depend on communicating with central server for some reason ?