- Rated 5 out of 5by Shiggleman, 9 months agoAbsolutely fantastic application, I have been a subscriber for a year and have been thrilled as they add and refine support for more and more niche sites. Most work without issue out of the box, and this is the only one I've found that works well with Connnectwise Manage.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Anonimously judging, a year agoBarely better than the free ones, nothing that impressive, too expensive in my opinion when you know what you can get for free. Also doesn't let me try the lite version before having the trial, it feels like it's just meant to mess with people when the trial ends really.
Basically, there was an attempt to make something great, but it feels malicious and I hate that.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Niklas, a year agoNight Eye allowed me to study at night much healthier than before, since I study at night using a lot of wikipedia articles and before I stepped over that addon Night Eye I had to read bright wikipedia which really blended my eyes massively. Thankfully after enabling this addon I could read in dark mode on every website and it was a strong pain relief for me eyes aswell a safekeeper from exhaustion, as looking at a bright screen at night was not only harmful but very difficult https://nighteye.app/google-dark-mode
- Rated 1 out of 5by IrnBruBreath, a year agowent to paid pricing and only allowing 5 webs for Lite version. Stated can leave review for Free Pro version and to fill in a form to get it.... Cant find it, didnt make it easy... disappointing. Also some wesites wouldnt work/take payments with this active.
- Rated 1 out of 5by BlackMoonWolf, a year agoImpacts browser performance significantly. You might as well just use the "Dark Reader" plugin for all of the effort, too. It's not much more than a visual filter that gives a negative image. Many images are washed and shown in their color negative. (Google Sheets in particular here...which is what I'm trying to give a meaningful dark mode to.)