- Rated 5 out of 5by hellsing, 3 months agoI really like! Most of the time, it works perfectly, but sometimes it can’t handle a situation where the page is already in dark mode. But that’s only 2% of the pages I usually visit and I can put them on a 'white list' with 2 clicks.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Shiggleman, 5 months agoAbsolutely fantastic application, I have been a subscriber for a year and have been thrilled as they add and refine support for more and more niche sites. Most work without issue out of the box, and this is the only one I've found that works well with Connnectwise Manage.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Niklas, 8 months agoNight Eye allowed me to study at night much healthier than before, since I study at night using a lot of wikipedia articles and before I stepped over that addon Night Eye I had to read bright wikipedia which really blended my eyes massively. Thankfully after enabling this addon I could read in dark mode on every website and it was a strong pain relief for me eyes aswell a safekeeper from exhaustion, as looking at a bright screen at night was not only harmful but very difficult https://nighteye.app/google-dark-mode
- Rated 5 out of 5by Brent Sparks, 10 months agoI've tried ALL the "dark reader" extensions for multiple browsers and though helpful, none ever worked across multiple browsers seamlessly as I'd hoped, until I found the Night Eye extension.
For me, it's a pure winner in every aspect. 95% of sites respond beautifully to the default setting, and if not, I can tweak it and have it remember that site with my tweaks.
For any person who spends multiple hours a day on a computer as I do, get the pro version, it's an eye-saver!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14908727, a year agoI have used many other extensions for night mode, but this one - this is the only extension which works properly (!) in terms of correct viewing web sites, also it can be preset for automatic time. My eyes are save now. Thanks to Night Eye