- Rated 5 out of 5by Nikofox, 23 days agoI have been using Night Eye for a year. Yes, it is not free, but it's just really cheap, and they put in real work. It's the best extension for Night Mode out there by far. Some other extensions are good, but the color and contrast adjustment is just on another level with NightEye. Try it !
- Rated 5 out of 5by Dina, a month agoThe first time I opened Night Eye I was amazed by how great it felt to work on a dark screen! I immediately signed up for a Free Trial. The app can be added to most browser extensions and is easy and fun to use. In addition to the dark screen there is also Blue Light protection. I've become enamored of Night Eye. I love their pricing too!
- Rated 5 out of 5by DYHP?, a month agoLegit love this add on! Unlike others, its seamlessly converts any site I use it on to dark mode, with no weird graphic issues or conversion artifacts. I've yet to find a site that it doesnt work on, would recommend!
- Rated 4 out of 5by ANY892, a month agoIts Very nice to not have every Website blind you when you are shopping for stuff. Sometimes it does get a bit annoying that it extends load times a bit but its something to get used to.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13743082, 2 months agoThe best one I found - the colors are mostly unaltered (which is not the case with most competitors), the websites build up pretty fast, too. Highly recommended
- Rated 1 out of 5by Mitch, 2 months agoI got this extension to use on Amazon.....*only* Amazon (most everything else [excepting this web page] gives to the dark side). The "forever free" version said I could utilize it with 5 websites....awesome, I only want 1.
But what it actually does, is basically obscure every website I visit, all by it's lonesome. It screws up my logins, and email dashboard/views. It's just not worth the price tag.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Acshi, 3 months agoBasic functionality works, but some websites become completely unreadable. Also, it doesn't really turn "off" correctly, and I have trouble getting it to ignore certain websites. For example, duckduckgo has a great built-in dark mode, which I always use. However, this app doesn't think I should use dark mode during the day and overrides my settings, even when ostensibly "off". Super annoying!!! No way to tell it to just ignore duckduckgo.
- Rated 5 out of 5by hellsing, 4 months agoI really like! Most of the time, it works perfectly, but sometimes it can’t handle a situation where the page is already in dark mode. But that’s only 2% of the pages I usually visit and I can put them on a 'white list' with 2 clicks.