- by Wolf68k, 9 months agoRated 5 out of 5Because of the changes to FF 91 I've had to find something better than the default Dark theme and this is certainly it.
If I had any complaints I wish the background tabs could be a different color from the background itself, something in the dark grey, but I'm not sure if that's something you can do or just a fault of Firefox.
My real issue is that the Minimize, Maximize and Close buttons on some pages will disappear. If I switch tabs then it's fine but if I switch back they are gone again. I'm not sure if this is something on my end, maybe another extension causing it (I'm not sure how) or again if this is just a Firefox issue.
- by Firefox user 16071647, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Everything is perfect. If you could remove the grainy texture from top making it smooth it would be 5 star. Also but not that important at the tab section you could change the white outline with something darker, maybe a different shade of grey.
- by Firefox user 16895506, a year agoRated 5 out of 5When they updated Firefox to 89.0, it changed the color and Tab schemes without asking people if they wanted the change, nor did they give the users a way to keep the style the way it used to be, and curse Mozilla for not asking.
This theme is even better than the old style, and now I can see everything clearly again. Thanks for making this, and I wish Mozilla were as thoughtful as you are by giving us the ability to easily customize and save themes like this on our own (like in Windows). I looked for the ability to do so, and there was no easy way of doing it. Again, thank you for making this, it's better than what I would have taken hours or days to make.
- by HUNT3R, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Absolute 5 star theme before the firefox 89 update, was basically my default theme, but the annoying white border on the current tab in this new version absolutely ruins it for me.
- by Firefox user 15043717, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Was great until today's Mozilla update. Now there's this annoying white box around the active tab while using the theme. I doubt it's the theme creator's fault, but it's annoying and is always in my peripheral vision when on dark pages. And seeing as I use a dark theme whenever I can, that's pretty much always for me.