Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Change the UI in preference window, so the "Browser" button in the storage path setting will not be out of window again.
* Disable the NicoFox features in private windows to avoid any privacy leaks (Private window will be supported in the future.)
* Ability to download Chinese (Taiwan) and English (US) comments.
* Rebuild NicoFox Player with Apache Flex 4.9, and support selecting Taiwan or US comments.
* Some minor UI changes due to the closure of tw.nicovideo.jp
* Fix all known download problems on both version of Japanese site, Zero and Harajuku (原宿).
* Refactor the download runner using When.js and XMLHttpRequest, now the browser will be snappier when downloading and processing comments XML.
* Niconico Douga:Zero support.
* Remove de/es sites from toolbar since they are closed.
* Code refactor with when.js, one of the JS promises library.
* Fix Flashblock conflict on NicoFox Player.
* Fix connection error handling.
* Minor UI fixes.
* Code cleanup.
* Fix the problem that reserved low-quality video downloads will not start automatically when the low-quality mode is off .
* Autologin is available again.
* 16:9 mode and Firefox 6 fixes for NicoFox Player.
* Fix the conflict with Flashblock.
* New way to detect and download missing thumbnail.
* Download will be paused when browser is closed or when there is any connection problem.
* Some download fixes.
* A lot of core improvement, both performance and stability.
* Works with the current version of Nico Nico Douga, "(Harajuku)".
* Not compatible with old Japanese version "(9)", please switch to "(Harajuku)" version, which can be found in your account settings.
* When Flashblock is enabled, video info will be unable to read.
* When multiple windows are opened while some are closed, the panel UI may not work.
* Auto login does not work.
* Localization strings preparation is not done yet.