Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- fix nextpage-maybe on postgresql documents
- this addon is ported to chrome and is available on chrome webstore.
- add copy-title-and-url-maybe command. it can be used in bind command in user config file. e.g.
(bind "c" 'copy-title-and-url-maybe)
- add support for ninenines.eu docs
- refine nextPattern regexp so it work on more websites
Iterator object is removed in firefox 57, replaced with for..of loop.
- [feature] user configuration is now synced by browser if you logged in.
- [feature] add new user config command ignore-on, you can now disable
nextpage on some websites. fix issue #15.
- [notice] This version is a rewrite in Web Extension API. There are two
changes that may affect user experience.
- User config file ~/.config/nextpage.lisp is obsolete. If you have created
user config file, please copy & paste the text to the new options window.
- If some resource of a page loads very slow, nextpage hotkeys may not work
- Please report a bug if you have other issues in the new version.
;; Alt + left click
(bind "<M-mouse-1>" 'nextpage)
;; middle button click
(bind "<mouse-2>" 'nextpage)
mouse-1 is left button, mouse-2 is middle button, mouse-3 is right button.
mouse-4 is usually browser back, mouse-5 is usually browser forward.
fixed github issue 27, 19
- project moved to github when google project hosting is turned off. bug reports are accepted on github now
- works on more websites (zcool.com.cn, docs.openstack.org etc)
v1.3.13 fix issue 24: add 下一张 as next page keyword regexp
- [issue 21] better support for page=N urls
- [issue 22] add support for nextControl css class
- [issue 23] add support for MagicPoint generated html pages and similar pages.
- [issue 16] allow next link label to contain ▸
- [issue 16] allow class="next" style link or button
- works better for framed pages
- detect activeElement in framed pages.
- should use img.getAttribute('src') instead of img.src
- works for some more mailing list archives
- works for wikisource books
- support user config file for binding keys (requires firefox 3.6 or higher).
- [Issue 10] wrong next page link on baidu search
- fix bug 68 debug var refactoring.
- added optional Alt-p binding.
- update webmail pattern to exclude pipermail
- fix "p" key malfunction in wordpress new post page
- add partial Traditional Chinese, French and Russian support
- better support for Discuz! forum
- support ajax style links
- should prefer "onclick" to "href" on A-TAG link if both are present
- follow onclick attribute on A-TAG link by dispatching a mouse click event
[Issue 7] do not catch keys on <select> element.
[Issue 6] do not catch keys on webmail/blog RichEdit UI.
preferences window added.
1/2/Alt-n is no longer binded by default.
You can enable/disable predefined key bindings in preferences.
updated core nextpage regexp.
German language support (in review comments) added.
can find nextpage link in buttons.
can follow onclick="" style nextpage link.
can disable bindings on specific website (No UI added yet).
default rules added:
disable SPC/1/2 binding on google reader website.
fix support for accesskey attribute
support firefox 4
support viewing next message on mailman mailing list archive
press SPACE on checkbox (or other input controls) will not scroll page now.
add a few more keywords for "next".