Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
2. logging disabled
3. sqlite database usage removed. Instead I used simple-storage APIs
4. Name of listing is similar to add-on name
userCSP [show, infer-start, infer-stop, infer-apply]
2. Improved UI using hierarchy of tabs.
3. Fixed bug: "undefined" string was automatically added to user specified policies.
2. Changed according to CSP1.0 support provided by Firefox such as xhr-src changed to connect-src.
3. Supported 'unsafe-inline' and 'unsafe-eval' for script-scr and style-src directives.