Rated 3.5 out of 5
3.5 Stars out of 5
- by icstars, 15 days agoRated 1 out of 5this garbage is all about censorship and manipulating public opinion - 'NewsGuard' has absolutely zero interest or incentive to verify the accuracy of news
think for yourself friends, don't let unethical, biased corporate clowns do it for you
- by Nguyen, 17 days agoRated 5 out of 5NewsGuard fact-checks information thoroughly. For people who say, "this tends to lean left," or anything similar, the simple reason is that most news on the right are just false news designed to fed humans with pea-size brain.
- by Firefox user 16148415, 4 months agoRated 1 out of 5Die Idee ist durchaus gut, aber ein Unternehmen, dass primär Geld verdienen will und wichtige Informationen hinter einer Bezahlschranke setzt, ist nicht wirklich vertrauenswürdig.
- by Firefox user 12814696, 6 months agoRated 2 out of 5Newsguard seems to take a good approach. However, I also have the impression that Newsguard itself is not entirely open and transparent about what opinions and currents are represented there. The ratings sometimes seem a bit biased, while pages of dubious reputation sometimes come off surprisingly well.
- by Firefox user 14179079, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 5I would advise against this add-on. After use and research, I've found it to be more of an opinion-based censor than an actual truth-verifying app of any use.