Rated 3.5 out of 5
3.5 Stars out of 5
- by TheBovin, 20 days agoRated 1 out of 5DO NOT use this addon anymore. These people USED to be legit and rate truthfully. Now they will rate left-wing sites that report non-stop BLUNT lies better then a right-wing site that posts a bad story once or twice. These people are pure trash now. They have bent the knee to the far-left authoritarians. AVOID this addon if you are looking for TRUTH.
- by eyecu, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5absolute garbage - these companies are involved in censorship, period - read their invasive "privacy" policy and stay away from anyone attempting to do your thinking for you
- by Firefox user 16148415, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5Die Idee ist durchaus gut, aber ein Unternehmen, dass primär Geld verdienen will und wichtige Informationen hinter einer Bezahlschranke setzt, ist nicht wirklich vertrauenswürdig.
- by Firefox user 12814696, 4 months agoRated 2 out of 5Newsguard seems to take a good approach. However, I also have the impression that Newsguard itself is not entirely open and transparent about what opinions and currents are represented there. The ratings sometimes seem a bit biased, while pages of dubious reputation sometimes come off surprisingly well.
- by Firefox user 14179079, 4 months agoRated 1 out of 5I would advise against this add-on. After use and research, I've found it to be more of an opinion-based censor than an actual truth-verifying app of any use.