- Rated 5 out of 5by Iyse, 24 days agoI've been using it for more than a year now, works like a charm.
The quotes are a nice touch since some of them just validate what you thought of a while ago and reinforce your wise realizations, (at least for me...).
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 17369470, 4 months agoWorks brilliantly on Facebook, but Youtube became a real mess recently. First the NFE if switched on for YT made some videos unwatchable (usually CPU performance started getting to 100%), but then also mouse clicks started freezing i.e. left-clicking anywhere wouldn't do anything. The issue is limited only to YT, all other sites work perfectly fine. Refreshing page doesn't do much.
I'll keep using NFE for Facebook, but please do something about that Youtube performance.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14535540, 6 months agoThis add-on has helped me manage my social media addiction tremendously! Thank you so much for developing. I wish I had a version on my phone for the apps themselves, but for browsing the web this is top tier.
- Rated 5 out of 5by mavi, a year agoI've been using this on Chrome for years! I recently switched to Firefox, and I was like, oh, I'm already learned not to waste my time on Facebook. Well, let's just say very quickly I learned how to dumb-scroll again. And it is mostly ads, I've been consuming SO many ads. Already bought a new shampoo. I am so glad this plug in works in Firefox too. In Chrome it even works on youtube, which became my biggest time sink.
EDIT: After installing, I saw it blocks Youtube in Firefox too~ awesome! biggest life upgrade
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15051978, a year agoActivée sur Facebook et Youtube, cette app permet de continuer à utiliser ces services, mais sans être distrait par des contenus qu'on ne souhaitait pas regarder. Certaines parties sont conservées, elle supprime le fil d'actualité, les vidéos recommandées... Cette app est très efficace ! Merci beaucoup !
- Rated 5 out of 5by Thoms Guillemot, a year agoA must have ! Very effective, I can now chat with friends without being distracted by useless informations and noise. Can you add video feed eradicator on Facebook to in the facebook options ?
- Rated 5 out of 5by PaperBoy90, a year agoDo you how easy it is to fall into a rabbit hole on youtube? Thanks to this extension, that's a thing of the past.
Whatever I'm going on youtube to watch, I just watch it and I don't get tempted to watch other videos.
Honestly this is by far the most useful extension along with adblock!