- by Firefox user 15051978, 8 days agoRated 5 out of 5Activée sur Facebook et Youtube, cette app permet de continuer à utiliser ces services, mais sans être distrait par des contenus qu'on ne souhaitait pas regarder. Certaines parties sont conservées, elle supprime le fil d'actualité, les vidéos recommandées... Cette app est très efficace ! Merci beaucoup !
- by Thoms Guillemot, 24 days agoRated 5 out of 5A must have ! Very effective, I can now chat with friends without being distracted by useless informations and noise. Can you add video feed eradicator on Facebook to in the facebook options ?
- by PaperBoy90, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5Do you how easy it is to fall into a rabbit hole on youtube? Thanks to this extension, that's a thing of the past.
Whatever I'm going on youtube to watch, I just watch it and I don't get tempted to watch other videos.
Honestly this is by far the most useful extension along with adblock!
- by wC, 6 months agoRated 5 out of 5App is incredible, respect & love to the creator for making it open source. Have used for many years in Chrome but just switched to Firefox out of privacy concerns, and was happy to see it's on FF as well!
- by Derpuwolf, 8 months agoRated 5 out of 5It is surprisingly effective at stopping me from using sites such as Twitter and now, Youtube. Simply loading the site and realizing that I'm trying to enforce my restrictions upon them, and having their main feeds taken out, reminds me that I have no business in then, thus I end up closing them moments after.
Sounds dumb, but it's really darn useful.
- by tim19, 8 months agoRated 5 out of 5Amazing Idea! The problem with completely blocking these sites is sometimes I need to visit them for marketplace / chat / looking up information and then get sucked in by the news feed. This plugin allows you to get usefulness out of them without being sucked into the feed of distraction. Now that it works for Twitter, Reddit and HN too it's even better!
- by Firefox user 16551206, 9 months agoRated 5 out of 5Vale mucho la pena si solo quieres usar Facebook para lo vital en caso de que estés ocupado o prefieras aprovechar tu tiempo y no perderlo viendo noticias sobre amigos, memes y demás contenido efímero e inútil en su mayoría, que solo sirve para distraerte