Rated 4.6 out of 5
4.6 Stars out of 5
- by tim19, 23 days agoRated 5 out of 5Amazing Idea! The problem with completely blocking these sites is sometimes I need to visit them for marketplace / chat / looking up information and then get sucked in by the news feed. This plugin allows you to get usefulness out of them without being sucked into the feed of distraction. Now that it works for Twitter, Reddit and HN too it's even better!
- by Firefox user 16551206, a month agoRated 5 out of 5Vale mucho la pena si solo quieres usar Facebook para lo vital en caso de que estés ocupado o prefieras aprovechar tu tiempo y no perderlo viendo noticias sobre amigos, memes y demás contenido efímero e inútil en su mayoría, que solo sirve para distraerte
- by danny, a month agoRated 5 out of 5Been using this extension for a few years and it has prevented me from getting sucked into facebook's addicting and toxic wall feed. I use facebook for events, groups, and private messages. It's nice to open facebook.com and not see blood pressure elevating videos and memes. I only wish this extension would eradicate the new "watch" videos page, which are equally toxic.
- by Firefox user 14301742, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5Just installed it. Facebook is so much more tolerable now. I wish I could delete my FB account but unfortunately work makes that impossible. This addon saves my sanity!
- by Sigrid, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5This is a really great extention, and I've been using it for years at this point, with no complications whatsoever. As a fellow procrastinator, this has not saved my life, but truly so many hours of it!
- by ima_mango, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5This is a thoughtful and timely extension. Very happy something like this exists, and the quotes put in place of the newsfeed are just great. Thank you for creating this!