- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14537453, 4 years agoThe documentation is worthless. Press shift-f12 as it suggests and I get a worthless page with no ability to do anything. Yet another help page that is a brochure offering no help.
- Rated 1 out of 5by default-username, 4 years agoWarning: if you post a negative review, the developer may call you a "stupid troll" and have your review deleted. What a shameful abuse of power.
Users deserve to know that other new tab add-ons exist, some of which may offer better UX and memory efficiency. Since this one is currently the most popular, it has the greatest responsibility to keep its reviews impartial. A review system is meaningless if only positive reviews are permitted.
I did not employ hate speech in my review, nor did I resort to personal attacks, nor violate any other terms of the Review Guidelines. So much for Mozilla supporting free speech...
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14094482, 4 years agoSorry folks but this isn't good at all, bloated with features nobody wants and look at all the permisions it needs!!
Set up and manage my own web server just for a new tab page? Really? Those 130,000 people must be to lazy to find a good addon, or they have it disabled (instructions actually say just disable it don't uninstall)
Trust me folks, this needs ALOT of work!!
- Rated 1 out of 5by whis, 5 years agoça ne change pas la couleur de tous les onglets mais seulement celle du nouvel onglet,nul!
Seule l'extension tab mix plus le permettait mais elle n'est plus compatible avec firefox quantum je suis dégouté!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13658325, 5 years agoWhen I select "current home page" and then open a new tab, I get an empty page instead of the current home page. If I select "local file" and then open a new tab I see a garbled version of the local file. Unfortunately, this add-on is useless for me. (It's a shame that an add-on is needed in the first place.)
- Rated 1 out of 5by Ritornell, 5 years ago57.0.2 on Windows, first install: None of the settings has any effect, after restart, in safe-mode, you name it; I've spent almost half an hour of my life messing around on about:config, trying out the combinations, just hoping to get this add-on making *any* difference at all. Result, flat zero. I wouldn't even know it's properly installed were it not for its entry in the Options menu, apparently the only thing it managed to do on my setup. No idea why this is featured, sorry. Less so since there was an update, as it seems, only a month ago. Did FF even change in a relative way, as recent as that? And then no note about possible problems, a month later? I'm removing.
- Rated 1 out of 5by P Drummond, 5 years agoI use a local home page and was delighted to find a setting to use one - until I discovered that it did not use the CSS and JS files referenced in the header. I guess I could create a new page including the code or just use the web url but what a pain.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13514436, 5 years agoDas ist alles?
Genau DREI Einstellungen sind möglich - und dann soll ich auch noch spenden??
Oder werden die möglichen Einstellungen bei mir ggf. nicht alle angezeigt?
Ich bin jedenfalls sehr enttäuscht - und habe es sofort wieder gelöscht!
Grüsse aus Ostfriesland