- Rated 4 out of 5Very good! Only REALLY wish that firefox would let the could clear URL bar and then focus, so I could search right away.
Under the "preferences" of this add-on it states that this is waiting on a change from Mozilla... when can we do this Mozilla? I can do this in Chrome perfectly fine...
- Rated 1 out of 5Why does this extension need to access browser history to make a new tab?
- Rated 5 out of 5Love it! Works perfectly. Now when I hit Control-T it comes up with Google -- with the cursor in the search bar. Thank you!
- Rated 4 out of 5Bug: No longer focuses search field when "about:home" is set as a start page.
- Rated 5 out of 5it sucks
- Rated 5 out of 5great
- Rated 5 out of 5Great great
- Rated 4 out of 5New version. Focus on site doesn't work.
I use FF 59 64-bit, switch off all adds, and still focus not working. When I use new tab (about:home), and check box focus on site, there is no focus. There is no focus on address bar, and there is no focus on new tab (about:home).
The previous New Tab Override version worked fine.Please test without other add-ons. I can't reproduce the issue. Focus on site works as expected in Firefox 59. If you still have a problem please file an issue on GitHub with more details.
- Rated 5 out of 5I love the fact that my predetermined homepage, Bing, opens every time I open a new tab. I hate having all the favorites or whatever they are showing up and then having to click on Bing to get it to open in the newly opened tab. To me it's about like saying, "Are you sure that's what you want to do?" Yes! It's exactly what I want to happen everytime.
- Rated 5 out of 5ценное приложение к Firefox, вместе с Unmht, Webpage Editable Switch ( удаляло любой контент), NoScript, Super Start, Tab Groups, EscCloseTab, Print Friendly & PDF, YouTube Video and Audio Downloader.
- Rated 5 out of 5Does what it says, and does it well.
- Rated 5 out of 5Thank you thank you thank you!! The new tab with tons of media sites was making my CPU hit 100%. With all that stuff disabled I'm at 0% or 1% when idling on a blank tab. Saved me plenty of hassles plus eliminated personal *privacy issues* from snoopers who might look over my shoulders to see my top site(s) not launched in private window as I open a new tab. Is nobody's business. Thx!
- Rated 4 out of 5Hey guys, how do i put an HTML file fo' the new tab without extensions? Is there a way? I put 4 starts becouse it opens the "local file" without images.
- Rated 5 out of 5Your New Tab webExtension has now been override by a better Extension:
The new better tab extension are now fully supporting Access to local files via local URL. The new working new tab extension you can find here:
If have just found and testet it on Firefox 58.0.2 and it is perfectly working fine
- Rated 3 out of 5Shift command T did not work (Ctrl Shift T) because the new tab override would prevent previously closed webpages to open.