- Rated 5 out of 5Ola, unerlässlich um sich in der Unendlichkeit zurecht zu finden. In diesem Sinne ... danke ... agrob
- Rated 5 out of 5蛮好用的一个小插件，很好的解决了我的需求！感谢开发人员！
- Rated 1 out of 5Qu'est ce que c'est débile que Firefox n'autorise plus la redirection vers des fichiers locaux j'ai rarement vu quelque chose d'aussi aberrant en 2019 !
- Rated 5 out of 5I was about to stop using Firefox if not for this add-on.
- Rated 5 out of 5I hope it's working, this time.
- Rated 5 out of 5I enjoy this add-on. In my opinion, this should've been auto-implemented in Firefox.
- Rated 5 out of 5werkt perfect. Heb gedoneerd. Niet veel want ik heb niet veel, maar het is het waard.
Ik ben er super blij mee.
- Rated 5 out of 5Very good
- Rated 5 out of 5Works good.
- Rated 1 out of 5FVD Dials has been the most buggiest bookmark tool on Firefox, Chrome, and Chromium browsers. It behaves irrationally by clicking a dial and it will go to a different tab without reason. Jumping to other tabs, the memu bar does not close. These are two of my pet peves with this service.
- Rated 1 out of 5Doesn't work. When I select "Store Local File" it doesn't actually store the file, it creates a new file with its own scripts and icons to the file, and then tries to copy over the content.
Even if this worked it wouldn't really be what I wanted, or what the user expects to happen.
Developer responseposted 2 months agoThe local file option works for a specific use case but for more complex scenarios you have to set-up a local server or to host your file online. This is a WebExtension restriction and is not the fault of New Tab Override at all. Plus: there is a notice in New Tab Override which explains exactly this.
To give only one star because the add-on does what the add-on says and with the knowledge that the add-on can't provide a better solution because of WebExtension restrictions is not fair at all.