- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13504733, 5 years agoMy homepage is also an HTML file on my computer (file:///C:/Users/_) This extension doesn't load it, same as the other reviews below. If I click the home icon it loads my homepage.
- Rated 1 out of 5by omnescient, 5 years agoFails to open my homepage, which is prefixed by the file:/// protocol [Windows 10 Pro]
As above, homepage loads via toobar icon.
Domain information in the address bar displays: Extension (New Tab Homepage)
'Control Center' displays: New Tab Homepage/This page is loaded from an extension.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13497372, 5 years agoJust updated to Firefox 57. It doesn't seem to work if the home page is set to local file on my C drive (file::///c:/...). No issue so far if the home page is set to http url.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13220315, 5 years agoDoes exactly what it's suposed to do on Firefox 57. Finally I can have my custom-made dials page beeing loaded from my hard drive when opening a new tab again!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13484143, 5 years agoI've used this extension for YEARS with no problem. Then FF decides to change their entire browser and it no longer works. THIS SUX! I HATE QUANTUM!!! Your extension WORKS with Palemoon, Waterfox and Basilisk, so I've deleted the FF browser and am using them instead.