Rated 4.1 out of 5
4.1 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 16273138, 3 months agoRated 3 out of 5Quando si apre una nuova scheda non si può digitare una ricerca senza dover cancellare ogni volta l'indirizzo impostato per la nuova scheda, prima funzionava adesso con la nuova versione di Firefox è cambiato qualcosa
- by Firefox user 16092156, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5I've been frustrated with the new tab setting in Firefox for a long time. I just stumbled on this add-on and it is exactly what I wanted. Click the + to open a new tab and I get my home page. Just as it should be!
- by Firefox user 15502123, a year agoRated 5 out of 5I used to use the New Tab Override (by Sören Hentzschel). But, Firefox added Security measures which made this Extension obsolete... :(
I was SO HAPPY When I tried this: New Tab Homepage -by Ben Basson !!!
Note: Unfortunately, As far as I know - It can't load or use a local file/custom HTML. (Sorry, people...) It also hasn't been "Recommended" by firefox - Yet... But hopefully it will be, in the near future.
I Use Google as My Homepage, & this extension works perfectly for that...
I simply click on the [+] for a New Tab, & my cursor is already in the Google Search bar! YAY !!!
I Hope This review Helps others in their search for a simple "New Tab Extention"! :)
- by manray-fan, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Tried to use with the Simple Tab Groups add-on (with additional STG plugins such as 'Create New Tab'). However, after opening a STG group into the sidebar and then clicking on the 'Open new tab' button, whatever happens to be the current highlighted tab, is *overwritten* with the defined homepage URL - and a real new tab (blank!) appears below. I have tried a different new tab homepage add-on [New Tab Override (WebExtension), by Soren] which does work as you would expect. Using latest Firefox (v70.0.1) as of this date [2019-11-15].
- by Cory Martin, a year agoRated 1 out of 5I created my own HTML file that I wanted to be loaded when I open new tabs, and set it as my home page. Unfortunately, this extension doesn't seem to work with local files for some odd reason.