highly recommended Rated 4 out of 5 stars
the ups :
- speed up my browsing experience. now i simply click and type on the needlesearch box and i instantly get the result page of any search engine i can think of
- i can now use the web to send free SMS to friends who are on T-Mobile & Sprint. I believe this will work with AT&T too but none of my friends use AT&T. I hear their signal is...what signal ?
wish list or question list :
- how do i manually delete one of my past searches from the drop-down list ?
- can i set the results to be posted on a new tab by default (currently have to use CTRL+ENTER)
- how do i make needlesearch extensions work with firefoxPortable (the kind of firefox that is tweaked to work off a USB flash drive)
- how do i make the needlesearch toolbar auto hide...and will appear when pressing a shortcut key or mouse hovering a certain hot-spot, etc.
ok enough blabbering..i have 6 pownce invites left..who needs one ?