- by Leviathan, a year agoRated 5 out of 5The description says "a rikai replacement", but it should honestly say a "rikai-sama replacement", because it's the only one to come close to being as powerful as the late rikai-sama. With EPWING dictionary support, audio, frequency list info, and so on this add-on generally blows the other rikai clones out of the water. Great work.
- by Firefox user 12474244, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Thanks for this rikaichan like add-on.
Needs some improvements.
Popup could be open top or bottom of the screen.
Popup able to disappear when I touch on popup or on blank place.
- by Firefox user 13713635, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5Very promising but yes, it needs a lot of improvements such as:
1. Position of the pop-up - it should never overlap the selected word. This happens mostly in Android.
2. Option to highlight the selected word.
3. Kanji lookup.