To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
New in this version:
+ Improved AIOS support
+ Improved DOM Inspector styling
+ For Fx3, set height of Add-on Installation dialog correctly (was too short before)
+ For Fx3, improved support in subskins for unified back+forward navigation button
+ Corrects spacing of focus outline for on-white buttons (e.g. feed preview page)
+ Various other minor improvements
Firefox 3 isn't finished yet and neither is this theme. Subskins won't be fully updated until after Firefox 3 is officially released.
Also adds support for Fission extension.
I haven't decided how I want to style these yet, with the new nav-bar layout, but this at least restores functionality.
*** IMPORTANT: If you were using one of the subskins "options-picture-3" or "options-picture-13", these are now available for separate download (and have been removed from the theme). See chrome://global/skin/extras/subskins.html for download information.
+ Bumps max version to include support for Fx3 Beta 1.
+ Reduces theme size by about 400k for faster installation.
+ Browser-tab drag-and-drop indicator now works with Fx3 Beta 1 too.
+ Several enhancements for drag-and-drop highlighting in the Bookmarks Toolbar.
+ Adds Set Desktop Background dialog styling.
+ Adds styling specific to Firebug extension.
- Moves subskins "options-picture-3" and "options-picture-13" out of the theme. These are now available for separate download. See chrome://global/skin/extras/subskins.html for download information.
- Removes Chatzilla motif 'output-motif.css' from the theme.
* Now styles the scroll buttons at the top and bottom of very long menus. Before, it didn't gray out when disabled; also, style was inconsistent (icon moved, inset border) with style for rest of theme. Now displays state-specific icon for disabled, normal and hover states. Increased padding for larger hit target, added background color on hover to match same color as hovered menu item, and removed the border.
* Restores missing icons for pages with favicons in Minefield Personal Bookmarks toolbar. This is refixing the bug with larger-than-16-by-16 favicons, this time for Minefield too.
* Corrects layout errors in bookmarks and history sidebar. (Minefield only.)
Under the Covers:
+ Adds drag-and-drop indicator icon for bookmarks toolbar (but still doesn't work for dropping onto folder ... just insertion between items). (Fx3 Beta 1 only.)
+ Adds color to drag-and-drop indicator (the line at the insertion point) for menus (but you still can't see it, because Firefox Beta 1 doesn't yet implement this feature). (Fx3 Beta 1 only.)
+ Adds color to drag-and-drop indicator (the line at the insertion point) for menus, between items in the Bookmarks Toolbar, and around folders in the Bookmarks Toolbar. It was colored black before; now you can actually see it. (Fx2 only.)
+ Adds scrollcorner coloring (where two scrollbars meet).
* No longer includes MTLI package local_install/skin in the theme. Instead, uses CSS within the theme's xpi_skins package to style this add-on. (You won't notice the change.)
+ Adds styling for editable tree widgets.
+ Hides domain (web site) information for "Larry" identity indicator. (Fx3 Beta 1 only.)
+ Adds theme styling to the "Question" icon (used in some pop-ups). The theme doesn't use it, but in the default theme this is used in the commonDialog. Bothering to make the icon because some extensions may use it.
* Smooths out the sharp edge on fade to black at top of STS-116 about:blank image (empty tab background image).
+ Adds styling for home page link color on "About Adblock Plus" dialog.
+ Sets YouTube player color on Video extras page.
As always, with Fx3 Beta changes, I'm holding off on final treatment for Fx3 to be released.
+ Add style rules for Places Organizer window and Edit Bookmark dialog. (Minefield Only)
+ Add style rules for Places' "Star" toolbar button. (Minefield Only)
+ In Add-ons Manager, handle the Show/Hide Update Information button. (Minefield Only)
+ Style the "Larry" part (box around the favicon) of the Location Bar. (Minefield Only)
* In Add-ons Manager, don't display the "Does not provide secure updates" message when not applicable. (Minefield Only)
* Restore Go button styling for latest Minefield implementation. (Minefield Only)
* Fix the bouncing-location-bar bug with NNL on Minefield. (Adds min-width:7em to the Location Bar, following changes in Minefield default theme, although the min-width applies to both Fx2 and Fx3.)
* Restore browser-tab functionality for the latest Minefield implementation (related to Bug 395402 - Remove theme-specific bindings). (Minefield Only)
+ Adds new subskin 'lighter-toolbarbutton-borders-2'.
+ Adds style rules for ScribeFire extension.
+ Finalizes styling of Error Console when Console2 extension is installed (both with and without MTLI).
+ Renders FireFTP icons in theme-compatible style.
+ Adds style rules for the latest MTLI version.
+ Styles the colorpicker element (the button part, not the pop-up part).
+ Bumps maxversion up to 3.0a9 for Minefield compatibility.
* Removes fuzzy fringe from Livemark dropmarker icon (e.g. for "Latest Headlines" feed in Bookmarks Toolbar)
* Fixes bug with Bookmarks toolbar button: when in small icons, gets smaller when clicked but shouldn't.
* Fixes bug with large website favicons: if a site's favicon is larger than 16x16 and it's bookmarked on the Personal Toolbar, then it's scaled down in height but not in width. It should always show as 16x16.
+ Adds new subskin darker-toolbar-textbox-borders, for people who liked the old default appearance.
+ Adds credits for FAMFAMFAM icons copied in from Minefield default theme.
+ Several other fixes for keeping up with Minefield.
+ Cuts theme size by over 1MB (using XPI-style jar-within-a-jar packaging).
+ Adds support for the new "Applications" panel in the Options window. (Minefield only.)
+ Adds usability (not polish) support for Identity Indicator. (Minefield only.)
+ Incorporates latest Places code and styles location bar elements for usability. (Minefield only.)
As always, with Minefield changes, final treatment delayed until Minefield stabilizes.
+ Adds small toolbar button icons!
+ Adds usability support for GMail Manager extension
+ Adds usability support for ShowMyIP extension (makes icon visible in Status Bar - thanks to Shingoshi)
+ Adds new subskin "glowy orange menu highlights"
* Restyles safe browsing pop-up warning icon to match malware warning icon
+ Adds error/stopsign icon for blocked downloads on Download Mgr. (Minefield only - see Bug 355554)
+ Adds styling for Console2 extension version 0.3.8+.
* Fixes regression: Page Info window padding lost for Fx2.0.
* Fixes bug: Remove extra white strip in toolbar when in fullscreen (F11) mode.
Under the covers:
+ Handles Bug 389491 (have url bar autocomplete do a case insensitive search ...) by adding new CSS to browser.css (Minefield only)
+ Handles Bug 335383 with new CSS for Error Console toolbar button icons (Minefield only)
+ Include latest Minefield (3.0a8) in range of supported versions
+ Style the new Download Manager (Minefield only)
+ Accommodate new splitter on left of search box in main browser toolbar (Minefield only)
+ Style the new "Content Handling" dialog (Minefield only)
+ Link color for malware warning page (Minefield only)
+ New subskin "toolbarbutton-corner-radius-4px" (handles round corners on main toolbar buttons for Fx3.0)
+ Adds styling for about:config warning screen
* Don't put outline around focused tab close button.
* Handle first-run case in feed preview header
* No bg image on main window with subskin (Minefield only) RESOLUTION: magically fixed itself
* Use tree background color for "Choose Folder" (Move Bookmark) Dialog
* Handle chrome URL coloration in Page Info media pane (Minefield only)
Under the Covers:
+ Adds styling for new XUL "scale" element (Minefield only)
+ Handle fix for tab drag and drop indicator https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=338302 (Minefield only)
+ Handle bug 388334 : Page Info theme should be more reusable by extensions. (Minefield only)
+ Use ew-/ns-resize cursor on splitters instead of e-/n-resize https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=389187
+ Supports new Find bar changes
+ Fully supports new Page Info dialog (only partial support before)
+ Supports new feed preview fields ("date" element)
+ Supports new malware warning page
+ Changes error background color to match malware page (brighter, lower contrast)
+ Supports new 'Set Desktop Background' dialog
+ Supports new Location Bar formatting (to the extent that Firefox itself supports this)
* Update available icon on Add-ons List should be present only when update is available
Under the covers:
+ Supports new panel element and related changes (esp. autocomplete.css)
+ Supports new timepicker widget in toolkit
+ Supports new datepicker widget in toolkit
+ Supports new spinbutton element in toolkit
+ Includes "Places" code and icons from Fx3.0 default theme
+ Adds theme-specific icons for InspectorWidget extension
+ Adds formatting and preview images to subskin list (see chrome://global/skin/extras/subskins.html)
Fixes issue with MTLI "Restart Firefox" menu item when used in the "File" menu.
Overall size reduction by elimination of unused files.
Beginning of lighter button subskin.
Various logic fixes.
Improved support for Page Info dialog under Firefox 3.0a6.
Fixes bug with MTLI restart button on Add-ons Manager.
Better cropping for extras images.
Side-by-side layout for before-and-after userChrome.css examples.