- by Firefox user 15054869, 8 months agoRated 4 out of 5Still kind of concerned about the future of this extension, also wondering why the author didn't decide to change the name of the extension to distance the Firefox version from the Chromium version (the Chromium version was bought out and is no longer safe to use).
Aside from that it is pretty decent, I personally use it alongside uBlock Origin on FF (I never used it back when I was on Chrome years ago). It works very well, just make sure you go through the proper setup if you use it with uBlock Origin.
- by PowerUser0451, 9 months agoRated 5 out of 5Indispensable companion to uBlock Origin. Please channel all positive to energy to LiCybora for keeping this project alive and free of fuckery on Firefox.
- by Ben Shapiro, 9 months agoRated 5 out of 5Fantastic add-on. It is NOT malicious. Only the chromium version. Anyone saying so below has done zero actual research on the topic:
- by testing123, 9 months agoRated 1 out of 5Ars Technica says uninstall immediately!!! https://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2020/10/popular-chromium-ad-blockers-caught-stealing-user-data-and-accessing-accounts/
Developer responseposted 9 months agoPlease read also: https://github.com/LiCybora/NanoDefenderFirefox/issues/187#issue-718878286
The harmful one is on Chromium only and nothing about Firefox
Before spreading/forwarding message, please make sure it is a fact.
- by Firefox user 13613097, 9 months agoRated 4 out of 5I was able to add the filters for Step 2 and Step 4 in the uBlock Origin settings,
Extra installation steps for uBlock Origin Step 1 Adblock Warning Removal List. Cannot be added.
- by phreich, 10 months agoRated 5 out of 5Built for nano ad blocker, but is a great add-on for ublock origin as well (which I use) -- just make sure to follow the additional steps mentioned in the description.