- Rated 1 out of 5by a_developer_fastidious_about_specifications, 2 years agoこれは [広告をブロックする仕組みをブロックする仕組みをブロックする拡張機能] です｡ しかし､ 正常に動作しません｡ 具体例として､ 以下のメッセージが表示されます｡
なお､ Firefox には [広告をブロックする仕組みをブロックする仕組みをブロックする拡張機能] が 2つ存在します｡ [Anti-Adblock Blocker] と [Nano Defender for Firefox] です｡ 両方で上記のメッセージが表示されます｡ よって､ 全滅です｡
- Rated 1 out of 5by Nuno Leal Correia, 2 years agoNano Defender Integracion and filters are outdated because gitcdn.xyz its down an long time ago! Please update sources.
In alternative you can use mirrors to continue using Nano Defender. Google it
- Rated 1 out of 5by –Phase–, 2 years agoThe extra instructions for uBlock Origin no longer apply as the filters listed for them are broken. This still hasn't been fixed after months and months, and the creator has seemingly disappeared from the internet judging by their github profile, so I've given up on this extension and its filter lists. I recommend people use the Fuck Fuckadblock filter list instead, it seems to do everything this extension and its filter lists used to do and more: https://github.com/bogachenko/fuckfuckadblock
- Rated 3 out of 5by phytolen, 2 years agoextra steps for ublock origin not working.
'nano filter', 'nano defender' does not update after subscribing. (0 used out of 0)
i cannot view any filter list when i click on the links in 'extra steps' except below mentioned case.
'adblock warning removal list' does not show up even after subscribing. When i copy it custom filters it doesn't get copied.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15054869, 3 years agoStill kind of concerned about the future of this extension, also wondering why the author didn't decide to change the name of the extension to distance the Firefox version from the Chromium version (the Chromium version was bought out and is no longer safe to use).
Aside from that it is pretty decent, I personally use it alongside uBlock Origin on FF (I never used it back when I was on Chrome years ago). It works very well, just make sure you go through the proper setup if you use it with uBlock Origin.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Ben Shapiro, 3 years agoFantastic add-on. It is NOT malicious. Only the chromium version. Anyone saying so below has done zero actual research on the topic:
- Rated 1 out of 5by testing123, 3 years agoArs Technica says uninstall immediately!!! https://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2020/10/popular-chromium-ad-blockers-caught-stealing-user-data-and-accessing-accounts/
Developer responseposted 3 years agoPlease read also: https://github.com/LiCybora/NanoDefenderFirefox/issues/187#issue-718878286
The harmful one is on Chromium only and nothing about Firefox
Before spreading/forwarding message, please make sure it is a fact.