To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Instantly translate links in a sharable & readable way. Just click on the "Shoe" button in your toolbar after installation. The translated links are automatically archived & can be edited, improved and shared with others. Supports all languages.
About this Add-on
1. On the click of a button get the translated page for the page you've currently opened in your browser.
2. This translated page has a unique URL, and is easy to read and edit. Advertisements not related to the main content are automatically removed from the original page.
3. On the translated page you can view the content in the original language and the target language. See screenshots for details.
4. Each such page is provided with a simple line by line interface to edit and save human translations. See Screenshot.
5. The translation can be edited, improved and saved by you or by others. You can share the translated link with your friends and request them to review the machine translation.
6. Your archive of translated links is automatically created and available to you on your Dubzer URL: http://dubzer.com/username - archives all your translations.
7. Supports translation to and from the following list of languages:
For Auto Translation (machine based):
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Chinese, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish
For Human Translation:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bihari, Breton, Bulgarian, Burmese, Catalan, Cherokee, Chinese, Chinese Traditional, Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dhivehi, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Faroese, Filippino, Finnish, French, Frisian, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Inuktitut, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Kurdish, Kyrgyz, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Occitan, Oriya, Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Quechua, Romanian, Russian, Sanskrit, Scots Gaelic, Serbian, Sindhi, Sinhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Sundanese, Syriac, Tajik, Tamil, Tatar, Telugu, Thai, Tibetan, Tonga, Turkish, Ukranian, Urdu, Uzbek, Uighur, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba
After installation, you should see a purple "shoe" button in your toolbar as shown in the attached screenshot. In some versions of Firefox it may be hidden. If you do not see it, click View->Toolbars->Customize, and drag the shoe button from the list into the toolbar.